I was lying in bed playing with my cat as the phone rang. I got up and answered. I almost choked when I realized who it was. Another ex-boyfriend. This time it was THE ex, which means the one wtih whom I first had sex with. Yes... It has been 13 years since we talked or saw each other, but yet, we talked for over two hours. It felt like I had seen him two weeks ago, not 13 years. So weird. As it turned out it was a very nice conversation.
He told me so many things he remembered about me. Little things, like how my eyes look when I'm excited, how they disappear when I laugh, my loving personality, as he called it, lots of things I had said at certain times, + lots more... I was honestly truly shocked at all the things he remembered. (much more than I do.) He said that he thinks about me almost on a daily basis, and that it would be nice to meet some time. I don't know, we'll see... I mean he lives in Denmark... but to meet as friends would be ok.
He is going to be 53 this year, and last time I saw him he was 40. *lol*, but what is worse is that I was 19! I have changed so much since then, obviously! He said an awful lot of other nice things, and I do have to share one of them, cause it was incredibly nice for a soul like mine to hear. You know being fat doesn't exactly give you a lot of attention, if you catch my drift. I told him I am really fat, and sent him my picture via e-mail. As he was looking at the pic he said: "Eilen, no matter how big you get, you will always be attractive and sexy, oh look at those eyes"... I have to admit that it was great to hear that, I needed it. Cheered me up, as selfish and shallow as it might sound.
Buuuut, I am still into Bob, of course. Even though it's a dead end, big time! I wish it was Bob who said these things to me... Wouldn't that be just fantastic? Yes. One can dream can't one?
Otherwise I should go to bed now, cause it's late, and I have an early start with maths tomorrow.
I worked out today, just had to mention that as well. :-)
Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers. - Socrates
Hugs from Monsoon
1 comment:
Nooot so much no... Tragsik nok er jeg på en helt annen planet, noe denne natta fikk meg til å innse. Har sovet dårlig og bare tenkt og drømt om "Bob" du vet. Slitsomt! Men han er jo så fantastisk, so what can you do!?
Kos deg enormt hos Trond i påsken. jeg skal også kose meg, med matte. Det er vel de planene jeg har. Follow the next chapter in "The exciting life of Eilen"
Glad i deg!
Mæg
Post a Comment