Here are some examples of names of famous people's children:
Shannyn Sossamon: Audio Science, who is a boy.
Jason Lee: Pilot Inspektor
Rachel Griffins: Banjo (girl)
Helen Hunt: Daughter named Makena`lei, after some place on Hawaii
Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim: Kal-El, after «Superman» (and it’s a girl, God that is terrible!)
Jamie Oliver and Jools: Poppy Honey and Daisy Boo. (Poppy Honey sounds like the name of a sextoy more than a name for a cute girl… Poor child!)
Michael Jackson’s: Prince Michael, Prince Michael II, and Paris. (does Michael love himself? Noo… you think!?!)
Angelina Jolie: Maddox and Zahara.
Bob Geldof’s adopted girl: Heavenly Hirani Tigerlily, while her three half sisters bare the names of Peaches Honeyblossom, Pixie and Fifi Trixibelle.
Frank Zappa’s kids: Moon Unit og Dweezil.
So as you see, ordinary names are for ordinary people… Ponder upon these names if you are thinking of having a child:
Guitar, Star System, Carrot, Galaxy Agent, Flight Controller, Darth Vader, Vanity Fairy, Skudakumoochooowte (meaning the spirits road), Louisiana, Ballerina Girl, or perhaps Drilling Supervisor would be nice?
Angelina Jolie: Maddox and Zahara.
Bob Geldof’s adopted girl: Heavenly Hirani Tigerlily, while her three half sisters bare the names of Peaches Honeyblossom, Pixie and Fifi Trixibelle.
Frank Zappa’s kids: Moon Unit og Dweezil.
So as you see, ordinary names are for ordinary people… Ponder upon these names if you are thinking of having a child:
Guitar, Star System, Carrot, Galaxy Agent, Flight Controller, Darth Vader, Vanity Fairy, Skudakumoochooowte (meaning the spirits road), Louisiana, Ballerina Girl, or perhaps Drilling Supervisor would be nice?
I have found out the name I would give my child if I were going to have one. Here it is:
Elika Creative Tab Turnip Guyana Alohomora Sweet Pea.
Strange? Well, to be honest I am just trying to fit in. Bizarre names are totally in...
So let me explain my choices.
Elika is from the Bible, and it means Pelican of God
Creative, my Mp3 Player is this brand, and I love it and am addicted to it too.
Tab, is merely my favourite drink
Turnip, I mean if Chris Martin and Gwyneth can call their child Apple, why not Turnip?
Guyana is a country, which I’m sure is nice
Alohomora is a charm from Harry Potter, used to open locked doors
Sweet Pea is just a “cosy name”, which is also very in…
So there you are. My girl would be sooo pleased with this name I’m sure. Lucky for this possible child: I don’t want kids… *lol*
Yesterday my brother came down to visit. Lovely to see him!! Tor Egil, which is his name, moved back from Bergen this week. Tor Egil was just 26. It makes me feel "old", because he is my baby brother, and yet he is no baby anymore, that's for sure! He is my computer guru, so I am glad he now lives closer to me. We are both a bit "geeky" when it comes to computers.. *lol*. It's hereditary; my dad had a computer already when I was a very small child.
He came around ten, and he didn't go home before 3 am. In that time we had discussed religion, love, history, space, sex, drugs, the global warming, polar icecaps and the possibility of a new "mini ice age", ourselves, ignorant people, the things that we find wrong with the Norwegian society (which are a lot of things), music, men/women, politics, and even more space related topics. We are both highly interested and intrigued with space, planets and the exploring of the universe. I mean, where do we search next? There is no "new world" to discover on this planet, so... Human beings have always wanted to discover new places, and in that gotten needed wisdom. We need to search, to expand our horizons, and to find out what's beyond where we can't comprehend. In order to do so, where will we have to go? Upwards I think. How exciting! Can't wait to see what happens.
Enough babble for one day. I am going to see if there is anything good on TV.
But I have to say this though: I am really really in love with Bob, and he is on my mind constantly. Not that you didn't know that already... HAHA!!
Love and hugs from Monsoon :-)
Ps. I am scared stiff of going to University. What if I am not intelligent enough to make it. What if I can't understand what I'm supposed to. Dreading it big time, but will have to try to have confidence. Plus I am so afraid I will disappoint people if I fail to get a 5 in maths... Not to mention myself. Aaargghh. Heelp!
3 comments:
This is very funny! The first three are the worst names ever! Just saying Hêia :)
Amanda
Hi there superamanda!
I saw you at In the Attic! It was great! You looked fantastic. How lucky you were to meet Rachel, Pete and all the rest. Wow!
Yeah I know, terrible names! *lol*
See you!
Monsoon :-)
hehehe... Good name Bas10ne!
So sweety, did you have a fucking great time at your boyfriend's this weekend? I am sure you did! Im off to school now, but first I have to hit the shower.
Have a good day at work.
Love you.
Monsoon
Post a Comment