I don’t know why, but for some reason I am not very into my own mind at the moment. Probably trying not to think about the not so good aspects of my life. This results in difficulties in writing. The things I have inside are too private to talk about in here, and I am sure they would be misconceived anyways... I want to share these photos by an artist. He does street paintings. So realistic! Amazing, I must say.


Here's a new "learn more about me" thing... Oh so exciting! *lol*
I AM: Tired and numb and a bit happy too.
I WANT: To forget… To sleep for a very long time… To be a fantastic student.
I WISH: I could speak more languages, like Italian, Russian and Polish. And I also wish to be better at Spanish.
I HATE: The injustice of the world. Animal cruelty. Hypocrisy, prejudice and impoliteness. Also my own weakness and fatness.
I MISS: B.., my friends that don’t live around here, Beata in Poland, my Irish “family”, having someone around, my cat Bastian, being able to run really fast,
I FEAR: I won’t reveal my worst ones, it’s too personal, but I don’t like spiders and heights.
I HEAR: Everything, my hearing is “effen” brilliant. *lol*
I WONDER: About almost everything. I have a thoughtful mind. Drives me nuts sometimes.
I REGRET: Over the past two years; a lot! But I regret what I didn’t say and didn’t dare to do.
I AM NOT: Good at keeping a spotless flat.
I DANCE: A lot. I love it, and it frees me.
I SING: Soooo much! I even “mime” the words of the songs I listen to on my media player, when on the train. I can’t sit still when music is being played.
I CRY: Don’t get me started. I take to the tears easy, especially during my period time. When I feel vulnerable there are a lot of tears… I had to stop an “attack” going to school today. It was a Pete Townshend son that almost had me in tears; “Let my love open the door”.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: calm and collect. When students in my class talk during lectures like they’re in the middle of some "Chatterbox social club" gathering. Even after the teacher tells them to stop, they just can’t shut the fuck up. It drives me mental, and I just want to go back there and “strangle” them… It is impolite, rude, disrespectful and ruining it for us who actually want to learn. My thought in this case is; “and you guys are going to be social workers!?” Jainey!
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: Not a lot. I paint. I write. I make dinner.
I WRITE: three billion tons every day, poems, blog entries, diary, school things, lyrics, books and more.
I CONFUSE: My cat.
I NEED: To become better at everything.
I SHOULD: start believing in myself, not eat as much, exercise, stop liking B, make more friends, stop behaving like I am an “elephant” and not a human and relax.
I START: A lot of stuff…
I FINISH: Worms world party games, paintings, poems, and most of what I start, but perhaps not the most important things…
In week 49 we get the results from our home exam. I am very anxious. I do hope I pass.
Until then it is study study study, and then the European handball championship for women starts. Yea!
Monsoon ;-)
4 comments:
I've corrected the link of your blog :D Sorry for my mistake...
Ps. i wish you will realize everything you want and need and be stronger than your fears ;)
Love!
Dear!
Not to worry. It's easy to get mixed up sometimes. I just thought I'd tell you, since you had told me you had trouble getting into my blog.
Thanks, so do I!
Talk on Msn soon I hope!!
Love xxx
yup, gotta love those sidewalk artists! I remember getting an email with photos of the artwork taken from the "wrong angle" which shows how he/they utilise 2-dimensions to somehow evoke a 3-D scene - fascinating!
Hope things are going as well as they seem, my dear. Sorry I've been so behind with my comments. You're in my thoughts, nonetheless!
Post a Comment