Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dream, dream, dream, that's all

Congratulations to one of my best and closest friends, Rønnaug, who gave birth to healthy baby boy yesterday. His name is Andreas, after Rønnaug’s dad. And of course; congrats to the proud daddy as well, Tommy!
I have to admit that I started to cry when I got the text message… So happy for you guys!

Unwind.

This is what I needed right now, and so I gave myself that freedom. It tasted wonderful.

Yesterday I spent so many hours writing, that in the end my eyes started to run and sting. Then I said to myself, with a very firm voice; Monsoon do get up from that chair and do something else, before you grow a bedsore or even worse; before you grow into it completely. Do something nice. So I went to Eva. It was great to shift focus.

YEA!! Guess which lovely Canadian girl I got a beautiful, homemade I think, card from yesterday? It was Martha. It made my day Martha, just so you know it! Thanks so much!

Had two dreams that I remember last night, both of them recurring. First I was a Jewish girl in Poland during WW2. I was captured, of course, and ended up in Auschwitz. Fucking dreadful dream. All the things I endured, oh God! It seemed to last forever, and ended in the “showers”. Lovely. My next one was about Bob. It was just a normal day it seemed. I was making dinner, he was reading the paper. We ate, talked, and then we lay down on the coach. We just held each other… It was such a good feeling, but boy was it crappy to wake up and see that I was in fact completely alone. Yuk! So I just got up, put my woollen socks on and laughed at my own reflection, as I caught a glimpse of it in the bathroom mirror. I look insane in the morning. We have a “bad” saying for that kind of hair in the morning in Norway. We call it “fuck-hair”… Only I haven’t, so what’s my excuse? *lol* Also I look 45 in the morning. Why is that? Baggy eyes, dark circles under my eyes, or are my wrinkles more visible? Who knows? A combination of all of the above? Yes most likely…

I am nearly done with my exam now, and I am s glad! There’s only some nit picking left I think. I am happy with what I’ve done, and I know I couldn’t have done better. So as long as I pass, I am thrilled. Everything above E is fab! (A is the best, and F is fail) God, never thought I’d hear myself say that. But as I get better at writing in an academic way, I will have to expect better grades. The examination result will be released on December 7th. *quiver*

However, I am now going to move my tiny, intsy bitsy body into the living room to watch some TV, and eat Mövenpick ice cream. TO DIE FOR! I am what you would call an ice cream freak. A huge one! It’s like I have a stomach of my own just for ice cream. My dad is the same. Once when I was little he bet me that I couldn’t eat 2 litres of it. (US 0,53 gallons, UK 0,44) He lost. Yes, that’s how crazed I am for this stuff. And here this; it must, preferably, be eaten out of a Tupperware plastic bowl. It doesn’t taste as good in a glass bowl. Honest to God! I know; I am sick! *lol*

Bye bye baby bye bye

Monsoon

Ps I wish I could ring him up and say; why don't you come over here for a while... SIGH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your friends! Wonderful news!!

So glad you received your card! I'm happy that you like it!!! Expect more in the future! :)

Shahrzad said...

hi dear friend,

Congratulations to both your friends and you.*HUG*
It's always great to hear good news like this.
Wish you the best.