Tuesday, November 07, 2006

For who is it, if not Monsoon, again!?

Met Vegar outside his work at 4, then we walked to the bar/pub ”Newsman”. Nice place. Just my kind of bar. Typical “brown” and dark one, not like those hip cool and trendy spots. The pubs in Ireland all kinda looked like this one… But one thing I noticed today; I was the only girl there, except from the girl behind the bar… weird.
Vegar and I had a great time. Laughed so much that Vegar’s cheek muscles started to hurt, according to him. I enjoyed myself so much! What I love about our friendship is that we can talk about anything, and not be embarrassed. We managed to circle our conversation towards sex. Shocking and totally unexpected!! We are experts on that, or I am at least… *lol*

Listening to The Who’s new album. I like it, though like with all fantabulous music; it takes some listening to… To really hear everything, notice all the important sequences, the special notes, yes, basically to really capture it… I have three favourites so far; “In the ether”, of course, “Mike post theme” and “Black widow eyes”. I love Pete’s banjo playing, it fits… I have seen him do the banjo on “In the Attic” before, and he just looks totally cute with that thing. Aaawwh… Gotta love him! I am in such awe towards him. He is eloquent, intelligent, and when he talks, on “In the Attic” for instance, I listen. Why? Because he speaks with passion and he talks of important things... His ways remind me of my “ex-history teacher”. They share that same capturing way of expressing themselves. At least I am totally sold the minute they both open their mouths… *lol* I love men who are like that, I really do.

Who’s your man? Nobody rocks like these guys, seriously.

Look how happy Roger looks on stage, and why wouldn’t he? Imagine to rock like this, and just totally own the stage and audience. Must be amazing, even after all these years.


Of course The Who reminds me of him... I guess it will forever, but what can I do? I can't stop listening to them, sooo...

I am going to Eva tomorrow, as she is bored way beyond belief these days. Thought I'd go and "entertain" her. *singing Let me entertain you*

B..

Monsoon :-)

4 comments:

Eva said...

Thanks... You make me laught!
I can't wait for you to sing a Robbie Williams song for me! You're my hero!
Looking farward to tomorrow!
Love you!
Eva

Elise said...

Hee hee... No puedes decir más! Es decir, sobre B.. y the Who... Comprendo todo! Y totalmente! Jejeje! (Man, that last bit looks weird in Spanish compared to English... :-S)

Quiero hablar más en español, pero no tengo ni amigos aquí en Oslo que pueden hablar conmigo... En español, por supuesto... Aaaargh! My Spanish is deteriorating! Noooooooooo! :-P

Master/mistress of procrastination in terms of sending you a mail in Spanish (I will do it some time! Promise!),
Elise

Monsoon said...

Elise: Hehe... Claro no puedo decir más que B... Esta sola palabra lo dice todo/a, ¿verdad?
Yo comprendo tu problema... Porque no tengo ningún amigos que hablan o comprenden Español tampoco. Es muy irritante, no?

Especialmente cuando es muy importante para mi apoyar lo pegueño Español que yo sé...

Comprendíste esa oración pasada?

Aaahhhh... Quiero mucho escribir y hablar Español!!!

Abrazos de una señorita que pienso solo de una cosa... Todavía...

*lol*

Monsoon said...

Elise: A propósito: además necesito un diccionario, pronto!

Tengo solo el diccionario en el www...