Hi! Nothing to say, as I am all darkened out. Don't want to write then... Just wanted to share this as I got my hair done today, at mum's. She's so good! Also, Shira my cute but "psycho" cat. *lol* Her eyes are just so yellow... Cool.
Really!? I don't ee that myself, as the shape of my face is much more similar to my dad's. Also I have his eyes, nose and ears... But I have my mum's colours... Ah well, cleraly it depends on the eyes of the beholder, eh!?
Momiji: I am blushing now. Not really used to people saying that about me. But I guess I should say thanks, as it of coruse is nice to hear as well. I will try to cheer myself up. Promise. Yes, I know. I too love a witch's cat.Ooohhh... I always wanted to be a witch, honestly. *lol*
I've always thought you were quite pretty, since the day I found your blog! You have beautiful blue eyes and an amazing smile! And you look so happy when you smile!
I have a black cat that looks very similar to your Shira. His name is Blackie, I have a p;icture of him on one of my post somewhere on my blog, and I believe his around the age of 15 or 16. I'm not quite sure. He has a great story that goes along with him.
Elise: Thank you, you're so sweet, as always. hehe... Cousing Itt... Good one. I am sure you look fine dear.
moiji: Yes, me too. A witch with potions and spells. How cool would that be! I know a series of books you should read then. Pity but I am not sure you can get them abroad.
K: Blushing all over the place. Thanks though. I do not see that myself, but whatever... *lol* Tell me the story about Blackie then. I will check your blog to see if I can find a pic of him.
Laura: Yes I got your mail, and thanks for the lovely Msn chat. Hehe, before you disappeared because of a blackout. I is always womderful to talk to you, and I am sure we will talk again this week. Ok! I thank you too for your friendship.
Moxie: Oh God! I feel almost silly for posting that picture. It kinda feels like I was out fishing for compliments, which I wasn't!! I just wanted to show off my "new hair"... But thanks... *lol* I am glad you all think so, as I do not myself!!
13 comments:
hello darling!
you looked very much like you mother in that picture...
Love you...
Really!? I don't ee that myself, as the shape of my face is much more similar to my dad's. Also I have his eyes, nose and ears... But I have my mum's colours... Ah well, cleraly it depends on the eyes of the beholder, eh!?
Hugs Eilen xxx
Momiji: I am blushing now. Not really used to people saying that about me. But I guess I should say thanks, as it of coruse is nice to hear as well. I will try to cheer myself up. Promise.
Yes, I know. I too love a witch's cat.Ooohhh... I always wanted to be a witch, honestly. *lol*
Hugs Eilen xxx
Hola, Oeinao!
Aww, Shira! :-D Some really psycho eyes in that pic! Duuude...
Lookin' good, as always! :-) You really do fit with that kind of hair. No, I'm serious, you do!
That reminds me, still need to decapitate some hair myself. Getting closer and closer to looking like Cousin Itt's sister... Scary.
*snap, snap*
Elise
I've always thought you were quite pretty, since the day I found your blog! You have beautiful blue eyes and an amazing smile! And you look so happy when you smile!
I have a black cat that looks very similar to your Shira. His name is Blackie, I have a p;icture of him on one of my post somewhere on my blog, and I believe his around the age of 15 or 16. I'm not quite sure. He has a great story that goes along with him.
Toodles!
Hello. I hope you got my mail yesterday night...
I thank you so much for givin me as a present your friendship.
I hope to hear from u soon.
Bye. Hugs.
Elise: Thank you, you're so sweet, as always. hehe... Cousing Itt... Good one. I am sure you look fine dear.
moiji: Yes, me too. A witch with potions and spells. How cool would that be! I know a series of books you should read then. Pity but I am not sure you can get them abroad.
K: Blushing all over the place. Thanks though. I do not see that myself, but whatever... *lol* Tell me the story about Blackie then. I will check your blog to see if I can find a pic of him.
Laura: Yes I got your mail, and thanks for the lovely Msn chat. Hehe, before you disappeared because of a blackout. I is always womderful to talk to you, and I am sure we will talk again this week. Ok! I thank you too for your friendship.
Love to you all!
Monsoon :-)
You look stunning in that photo sweet thing! Very very beautiful!
Your cat looks sweet too :o)
xxx
Moxie: Oh God! I feel almost silly for posting that picture. It kinda feels like I was out fishing for compliments, which I wasn't!! I just wanted to show off my "new hair"... But thanks... *lol*
I am glad you all think so, as I do not myself!!
Hugs to you Moxie!!
Hi most lovely woman in the world.
So sexxxy. I rest my case.
I want you real bad !! :-))) ;-)
Anonmymous: Here you go again, eh?
What can I say? You have bad taste? *LOL* Thanks for thinking so, but you don't even know me you know. I could be a horrible bitch.
Your eyes are crazy pretty!!!! :)
Marty: Thanks that's so sweet of you to say...
Post a Comment