Really, I should be sick of writing, as my life seems to hold one thing; writing. And in particular these last days, when I’ve been working on my exam as well. But my writing is my escape, my way of calming down, and a way to sort my mind. Still stressed and worried, as I set high standards for myself school wise. However; I have promised myself this time, to give me a break. After all I’ve never done something like this before. So my goal is, hopefully, achievable, as I am happy as long as I pass. Ok, so happy might be a tad exaggerated, but at least I won’t have to do another exam, which is the case if I flunk it.
I couldn’t have done it without Agnete. She’s been great!! She gets my ideas, she understands my perspectives, and she isn’t afraid to correct me. Though she told me that her initial thought when reading my introduction was; “Why does Monsoon think she can’t write, this is very good”. So I guess I will have to start giving myself some credit. I might be able to write, but my problems are the structure, the theories and the way the assignments should “look”. There are certain rules to follow…
It’s been father’s day here. Although we never really celebrated those kinds of things at home, I bought some marzipan for my dad. He loves that. It was just a small token… I was at mum and dads for a roast dinner. We all sighed and moaned as we ate, because it tasted over- superbly! Mum and I could hardly stop eating, and we continued to eat out of the saucepans while cleaning up afterwards. I love meat, no question about it. Not so fond of the gamy flavour though, but I think that is the only one. Give me a well done steak, and I am yours! *lol* On Saturday I am going to start my challenge that my coacher gave me. That means not eating any meat, dairy products or my beloved tab x-tra for 10 days. Will I survive it? I will, yes… If not for any other reason than to prove to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to.
These last days have been brutal in the B-case. As the title said; the never ending story.
Well, I better post this and go. I need to relax myself, and I know just the thing ;-)
Monsoon
1 comment:
Hy darling!
I agree with momiji. You are a good writer. I love reading all you write!
Good luck!
Love Eva
Post a Comment