Tuesday, December 06, 2005

At school

At school. I just have to get out of the house. It feels emty, and all I do there is to think. I don't need that. I don't need my mind to make me sad. So that's why I got to school, every bloody day, even though I don't have to. We are on our x-mas holiday break now, soo...

I feel many people at school look at me funny, cause I'm always here, and I always sit at the same table. But first of all; I go to this school, I even pay for it, so why shouldn't I be here and study? Second of all; like I said, I need to get out of the house. There is no way in hell I am able to study at home. Too many distractions there. Tv, my darling computer, my cat, loud music, the temtation to dance and sing, and friends popping over. And there are always things that need to be done as well. Cleaning, dusting, cleaning my clothes, mowing the lawn, weeding etc etc... Third; I sit at the same table becuase I am a habitual person. I even leave school twenty minutes before the train leaves so that I will get "my seat" there as well. I need my habits, and I don't care if anyone finds them annoying.

I am working with spanish right now. ¡Hola! Is that all I know? No, it isn't, but right now I am having a little break from studying. I can't sit for ten hours straight, I'll go mental.

Still in love, still craving him, still longing... I wrote a poem yesterday about the intensity, but it is in Norwegian... And it's too personal to post I think.

Enough... I have to study again. But lucky for me, I like school!

Monsoon

No comments: