Saturday, December 31, 2005

Welcome to Insomnia city, may I take your order?

What a pretty face at 5.22 in the morning, without any sleep...


Picture just taken with my webcam. So this is the real me. This is what I look like every morning when I get up. Tilted hair, and unintelligent looking face. Sometimes the hair is even worse, cause I might even have slept... SLEEP... What ever does that mean? Must remember to look word up in a dictionary of foreign words.

For the love and honour of God. Why can't I sleep? Talked to ex on the phone for a while, and went to bed at 1.30. After that I have twisted and turned in bed for four hours, just listening to the bad weather outside my bedroom window. But then I just caved. I got up, got dressed, and here I am writing with one hand cause Shira, my cat, is lying on my chest... Her head smells like honey.

Well fellow bloggers. I hope you are all tucked in your beds sleeping and dreaming away, while the bags under my eyes grow as I continue to have problems getting to sleep.
Could self-hypnosis be well worth a try? As tired as I am I would probably hypnotize myself to sleep for many years... *laughing*. So, not a good idea. and furthermore, I don't know how to hypnotize anyways...

I will try to get some sleep again now.

*Monzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon*

No comments: