Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Rectifying some things...

While reading through my blog posts today a picture was painted of me…
A picture that doesn’t tell the truth about me.

This is what I sound like:
- Depressed
- Have no friends who care.
- Lonely, on the verge of being lost in this world.
- Stupid and silly
- Have no interests at all, and doesn’t care about nothing.
- Pathetic, “oh I feel so sorry for myself, because nobody likes me”.
- Why doesn’t he love me back? Boohoo…
- Over sensitive to all emotions…
- Panic attacked girl, who cries herself to sleep every night.
- All in all: A most sad case of a human being, which isn’t true.

I felt I had to rectify the situation, since that isn’t the case.
But when you are in different moods, you’re sad, upset, heartbroken, feeling lost and delirious, lonely, abandoned, you miss intimacy (cause you’ve had it for so many years…), and you feel that you are loosing your sanity, it’s then that you log onto your blog to write. It’s when you feel the most, when you’re really in the emotions that you do write.
That’s probably why the “sad case picture” is painted.
But actually this is more me, if you take away the strong emotions that have a tendency to run wild from time to time…

Intelligent

Have tons of truly great friends, and some have been the best support
ever through this time.

Strong personality, I am after all a Leo, *laughing*

Social, and I love spending time chatting to people.

I give a lot, but I also demand a lot from those closest to me.

Lonely, yes sometimes at home. I am 31 and I am living all alone for the first time in my life. No wonder the flat feels empty when I get home…

I do have very strong feelings for Bob. And sometimes it is hard, cause I long for him in such a bad way. I long for his love and caring. I long for his kisses and touches. But at the same time, I am realistic; I know that these things never will come true.

I am conscientious and don’t like it if I’m not able to give 100%. I dislike evasion in people.

I am usually happy and smiling, and I try to have a positive attitude on life.
It’s like they say in “Monty Python”; “Always look on the bright side of life…” :-)

Emotional, with a high EQ.

I care about the goings on in the world we live in, and I find politics interesting.

And let’s not forget: I am changing my life, and that’s the best part!!

And about my article on porn; I’m an incredibly unprejudiced girl, but I too have my boundaries.
I’m not gonna pretend however, that sex and eroticism isn’t important to me; because it is. I am a very open, relaxed woman, with few inhibitions, when it comes to sexuality. I can talk about the lot, and I really enjoy this part of a relationship. I can’t help it; I am a very hot-blooded woman you know. *laughing* (I do not sleep around though!!!!!)

No comments: