- Wake up dead man
- Party girl
- Beautiful day
- Dirty day
- Sometimes you can't make it on your own -
- Out of control
- Love is blindness
- Tomorrow
- Sunday bloody Sunday
- Pride
- With ot without you
- Bullet the blue sky
The Who (my 15 favorites by Who/Pete Townshend)
- Time is passing
- Pinball wizard
- Let's see action
- Join together
- Pure and easy
- Too much of anything
- Relay
- Bargain
- Baba O'Riley
- Behind blue eyes
- Song is over
- Love ain’t for keeping
- Won't get fooled again
- Baby don't you do it
- Real goodlooking boy
Various artists
- Alanis Morissette - Forgiven and Thank you
- Coldplay - Fix you and clocks
- David Bowie - Heroes and real cool world
- The Doors - Wintertime love and The end
- Eminem - Crazy in love and Bitch please II
- Garbage - Milk and Stupid girl
- Madonna - Hung up and Vogue
- Mike Oldfield - Poison arrows and Pictures in the dark
- Missy Elliott - Hot boys and Pass that dutch
- Pete Townshend solo - In the ether and Let my love open the door E-cola mix
- Pete and Rachel - Pleasure seeker and In the mix
- Sophie Ellis Bextor - Get over you and Murder on the dancefloor
- Aneta Langerova - Voda Ziva and hrisna tela kridla motyli
- Alizeé - Moí lolita and A contre courant
- Deep Purple - Hush and Child in time
- Supertramp - Breakfast in America and Logical song
- Jimi Hendrix - Cocaine and Hey Joe
- Kate Bush - Ken and Running up that hill
That's it for today! Maybe some of you will send me your lists, or part of them...
I am really into music these days, aren't I?
And guess what, It is now 1.23 am, and I should be fast asleep in my bed. But somehow I am not. Why pray? Because I like the night. It's quiet, and I always get great ideas at nighttime. Having tried to write down ideas as I lay in bed, half asleep, half awake, is not for me. The next day I have no chance to understand what the hell I have been writing. So, until I start school next week, I will stay up late to see if I can catch a great thought or two... :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment