Friday, December 30, 2005

O crappy day, o crappy day... Lalalala...

Yes. That's today for ya!

First of all; Two Birthdays amongst my friends today: Helene is 30, and Janne is 31! Congratulations to you both!! Hope you have a lovely day!

Like the title says, it truly is a crappy day today. I woke up feeling extremely fat, bloated, unhappy, miserable and insanely ugly. So, I guess you can say that I got a good start, eh?
As I was able to drag my uncomfortable body out of bed, and put my thick woollen socks on, to prevent my feet from freezing, I stumbled out to the bathroom. I screamed as I caught a glimpse of something in the mirror. What was that? Oh feck, it was me! My hair was greasy, had bags and mascara under my eyes, running red nose, a sagging body, fat fat fat fat, ugly haircut, stooped body, wretched human being look, puffed up face, and spots. And let's not forget: It is that time of the month. Oh how wonderful! *singing* "I feel pretty, oh so pretty"

Why do I deserve such a treacherous body? I have even exercised three times since Monday, and have eaten very little over Christmas that I would gain weight by. Marzipan belongs to Christmas to me, and I have even stayed away from that! So, why this "over-bloated-ready-to-explode-body" then? Don't ask me! I have given up understanding what the fuck my body is up to most of the time. It's like it has a mind of it's own. *I want to be obese, therefore I cling to the fat*.

The day I have dreaded for weeks now, is soon here. Way too soon. It would be ok with me if I could just sleep this one out. But I can't. I have to face him. I feel so much like a little child, and a dimwit. But I'm not. I am just a woman, a woman in love. God that last sentence there sounded really cliché! I could just delete it, but then you won't be able to see how silly one person can get... So I will leave it here, for you to laugh at. :-)
I do have some humour despite the ugly day syndrome...

I think this is enough crappy writing for one day. I just have to say this: I like him.

Monsoon - the expert on crappy writing -

No comments: