Victory! O happy day!
Today I drove to the local forest and went for a brisk walk. I haven't been up there since this summer, cause I have done my exercising at home. But during X-mas I have a car. (I borrow my dad's car since he is off work...) Since last time I have lost 31 pounds, and I have to say; I really noticed a great improvement in both my breath and the phase in which I could walk in. I even went for a further walk than I have in many years. I am so proud of myself! When I got back to the car it felt overwhelming to me, and tears just started to run down my cheeks. Both the exhaustion and the feeling of having conquered something within myself, brought forward this reaction. I just sat like that in the car, silently crying, for several minutes. It felt good, it felt right. I hadn't seen that part of the forest in many years.
I understand that for people of normal weight this must sound weird. Who cries after a walk?!? Well I do, apparently. But for me this walk represents a change. This was my marathon, if you know what I mean.
Over Christmas I have thought a lot about "Bob". I can't help it. I really care about him, and that is very annoying. I just want to be near him. But I can't. God, it freaks me out. I feel that I am bursting sometimes. It's just that he is wonderful. He is funny, intelligent, well-spoken, attractive, encouraging, has great taste, and then it's all those things that he makes me feel when I am near him. He brings out the best in me in all ways possible. I can't really explain what's so special about him. It's just everything... It's the whole package that holds him... The wrapping is beautiful and sexy, and the inside matches that. Sigh... No, in fact I mean SIGH!!!!!
I woke up several times during last night, and every bloody time I had dreamt about him. Give me a break for God's sake! I need my beauty sleep. For crying out loud, the way I look I need all the sleep I can get. In fact; maybe I should just sleep all the time... No I would probably get back-pains and bedsores. Not tempting... How did that "Sleeping Beauty" do it I wonder.
I guess I should be off now. It's late. As usual. I love being up late. See you!
Monsoon - proud exerciser -
2 comments:
Stumbled upon your blog today.
Not sure who Bob is but obviously you have some serious unfinished business with him. You should take care of it or the dreams will never stop.
I hope it all turns out okay. :)
Great blog.
PEI is an amazing place and yes, it is as beautiful as it looks. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not thankful I live here! You must come visit. :)
Post a Comment