MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!
I hope you are having a wonderful time. Spend the holidays well, taking care of the ones close to you.
But; let us not forget about the tsunami catastrophe that happened a year ago today.
My prayers are with you who lost someone, you who helped after the disaster, you who lived through the horror, and everyone else who was somewhat touched by this horrible incident!
I am now off to my aunt's house where the whole family on my mam's side are meeting up for something to eat. But also to chat and catch up on the latest news. This year will be my first without my (ex) girlfriend. It will be weird, but I will get through it with my head held high. There are far more worse things that could happen to me, than being single!
Enjoy the rest!
Monsoon :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment