Monday, December 19, 2005

Pete and Rachel

Hi there again!


When will I shut the fuck up today!?!?














For you Pete and Rachel fans out there; you have to check out this link here:
http://www.independentartistscompany.com/artist.aspx?ID=22887

They have a nr 1 entry here, and also several other entries. I think it's great!
When you enter, press where it says "stream all" beside their picture. You will then get to hear some beautiful songs co-written by this genius couple... Rachel is singing. I love her voice. I will definitely buy her cd called "Cigarettes and housework". What a brilliant title! Hilarious!

This is her blogspot: http://www.rachelfuller.blogspot.com/

Also, you must go to Pete's homepage at www.petetownshend.co.uk/
There you will find something called "Towser TV". Playing there at the moment is the great Basement Jam. Some of the performers are: Pete solo, and with Rachel, Rachel, Mikey, Simon Townshend + more. It is wonderful, it feels private. Like I have mentioned before Pete here sings a most beautiful song called "In the ether". He sings it with strength, love and passion, and it gives me shivers. Also you can download various songs by Pete on the page. I am an animal, a man without a woman, why do you stand so close + loads more.

Pete says in his latest diary input: "Bet you Universal professors wished your girlfriend was hot like mine. Don't cha...." *laughing*

Monsoon, who feels like a crazy maniac fan... :-)

Ps. He will not leave my mind unfortunately... Sigh...

No comments: