I am at school right now. It's morning, and I am waiting to have mathematics. I had to get up at 6.30 this morning, and I haven't been up that early since November. It was dreadful to get out of bed. My eyes felt like they were glued, and were impossible to open. Felt like I was walking around half blind there for a while.
Now it's 9, and I am still half asleep. I hope I will be able to pay attention in class.
Yesterday I did so much exercise. First I danced before going to school. Then when I came home at 7 I ate dinner, and then I WALKED to a friend of mine's house. Did you hear that? I walked! I have never walked to her before, cause I haven't been able too. (well she hasn't lived there for more than 3 years...) And since I walked to her, I had to walk back as well. I was knackered when I came home. My back was killing me, so was my neck and my hip, but I felt happy nevertheless. About the weight situation; I haven't lost any more kilos. It is truly starting to bug me. I am so good at eating right and exercising, so why am I standing here, still at the same weight as before Christmas? Argh!
Write more later on today.
No comments:
Post a Comment