Some cuties!The one at the bottom on the right side is Bastian. The cat we lost in 2004. He was hit by a car.
My cat is staring me in the face, with something that looks like mischief. I think she is up to something. Her whole name is actually Shira Randi Monsoon... Yeah, I took her name. But the "Monsoon" name is in fact taken from one of the greatest comedy series ever; the infamous "Absolutely fabulous".
Shira is a very strange cat indeed. If she was a human her middle name would be prozac, no doubt about it. She should definitely be on some sort of sedatives. If the doorbell rings she jumps up like a frickin guard dog, but the resemeblance stops there. A guard dog would check out the possible danger, right? Shira on the other hand, runs and hides under the sofa, in a paper bag, in the bathroom sink, og wherever she might find secure. She is totally stressed out! She hates even the sound of children. If a kid should come to visit she looks at them with black scared stiff eyes and crouches and leaves the flat. Poor thing!
Tomorrow is Friday, and chinese take-away day. Yummy! I only have math at school, so I'm done at 11. But I'll stay put and do some work. If truth be spoken I haven't done tomorrow's homework. It's my first time not having done it. Ups! I must mind myself so I don't get into that habit... I couldn't concentrate properly in Tuesday's class, so I'll have to over-focus in tomorrow's lesson.
Have to say this as well, to get it out of my system:He is adoreable, cute, attractive, well-spoken, handsome, tall, FUNNY, and yet very cold... (hate that!) He moves in an insanely sexy way, his hands in particular. Oh my God, is he fucking trying to kill me or what?!? So there you have it; Sigh, sigh, sigh....
I'm going to watch some Friends episodes and then go to bed. It's an early start tomorrow.
Monsoon :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment