Sunday, January 15, 2006

Where is my brain!?

Ok. In the beginning of this school year maths was great, and I was able to solve most of the problems. Got excellent marks on my tests, but suddenly now I am not able to do anything right. Fucking shite! Have been stressing the whole day today to try to solve these mathematical problems. And yet; I am not able too. I am sure I will have nightmares about hypotenuses and cathetuses... Grrr.... It's really bugging me. Even had a friend from school on the phone to try to get some help. We ended up laughing, or was it crying?, cause we were both totally miserable. We suck at this!

I have so many things that need to be done, that I just sit down and do nothing. I'm left quite apathetic actually. My brain is after suffering from a short circuit, that's the problem. I know that eating healthy, staying clear of sweets, exercising and all that stuff, takes up a lot of my time and energy. And loosing weight is life important to me, no doubt about it! But I have to find a middle way... School it vital too! How will I regain the ardent me that worked her wonders before Christmas? Please God, retrieve her for me!

When I finally got up from bed today, I went to the forest for a wet walk. I had spent an embarrassing amount of hours in bed, 11 hours to be exact. No wonder my back was hurting... I think the reason I slept for so long was that there was no light out. Rarely have I seen a more grey and dull day than today. Strong wind and pissing rain, again, left me soaked to the bones, again... But this time I had no make-up on, so thanks be to God, no mascara to sting my eyes.

Things I need to get done:

Get haircut.
Clean the flat.
Sort out the stack of papers.
Send my "taxcard" to "Aetat"
Finish my maths homework.
Write two essays in Spanish.
Iron several tablecloths.
Groom my cat, to get rid of lumps in the fur.
Clean the kitchen presses.
"Tidy" my harddrive.
Wash five tons of clothes, towels, sheets and more.
Find the videos I want to keep, and which to throw out.
Have a serious talk with a friend of mine.
Buy the book "the historian".
Write letter to the people we rented a flat from in Fredrikstad, to tell them news, like that Inger Marie and I broke up...

Those were some of the things I need to get done. There are loades more.

I am driving my mum to a nearby city called Egersund tomorrow, at nine in the morning, so I guess I'll have to get some sleep.

He hasn't left my brain for one bloody second this weekend. Bollix!!

Monsoon

No comments: