Wednesday, January 11, 2006

This is boring zzzzztuff.... sorry....

I have felt really high today. There sure isn't any good reason for it, so who knows why? Had Spanish at school. Fantastic! We have a brilliant teacher there, and even as uninspired as I am, he manages to "lift me up" again. Lovely! So once again; I want to learn! One of my fellow students, Elise, cracks me up! We always have loads of laughs together, and she too inspires me to study, and to want more than an average grade. That is just what I need at the moment; people who makes me want to work hard!

Did exercise this morning as well. I am very, very proud of myself! Bragged about it to Vegar at school, he must me sick of hearing about my goings-on... Poor guy! But, did I stand the test of the over-temtating scale? I am pleased to inform that; Yes I did sir! So now only 13 days to go... oooh...

I miss him. Miss talking to him, smiling to him, and just acting like a normal couple of adults. The way it is now sure isn't calming on any level. It is stressing as hell, and I feel really fake. All I want to do is to give him a hug and tell him to relax. Acting like this is not me at all. I'm not grumpy and rude... I am, usually, smiling and polite. But the whole situation had me in tears yesterday. I'm just really in love with him you know. I am painfully aware of the fact that he will never be mine. Hopefully my poor heart will cop on as well... and let's all hope that someone single will turn up to take my mind off him.

My mum and dad has this single friend, who is around 50. When mum told me about him, he sounded a lot like "Bob", both in music taste, humour, dressing code, behaviour, and more. I think my dad thinks I should give him a chance. (They probably feel utterly sorry for their over-fat-going-on-32-still-a-student-daughter.) Guess the word "Bob" makes them unwell these days. After all; they have heard about him since forever! Ever since my mum made me aware of the fact that I was totally in love with him. I hadn't noticed myself, honest to God. I think I didn't wanted to recognise it, since I was engaged at the time. Oh, bollix, do NOT go down that road again my friend!

As it seems I have very little interesting things to write about, so I'll just stop here, before the lot of you fall asleep... I am actually even boring myself here... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Monsoon :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe, kewl you mentioned me! FINALLY got to read it. Procrastination and then some. Nice to know that you're an inspiration to others. :-D Gettin' kinda touched now! *sob, sob* o.O

And another thing: When it comes to feeling demotivated, depressed or decomposed, you might consider listening to Chumbawamba's "Tubthumper" - you know... "I get knocked down, but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down", etc. Always get me self esteem boosted by that song! :D

See ya on Wed. when we'll encounter Edgar the Terrible/Childish/Immature Brat/Enter What You Will... Cringe. Hrmf. Ruddy arse.

Elise