Feeling a bit happy today actually. It's great! Have had a very productive day at school. Got loads of things done. Tons of maths and some Spanish too. Also had Spanish classes today, and I truly enjoyed them. Our teacher is brilliant. He is so encouraging and always praising our work. You feel on top of the world after one of his classes. Today we were writing and translating, and I had no serious mistakes. I'm definitely getting there! I know that I can do even better, so I'll just have to cop on and focus big time. I have to start talking much more Spanish to myself, cause there is room for improvement there. When Terje, my teacher, wanted to talk about Spain and its culture today, I blushed BIIIIG TIME, and just refused to say one word. The words just stuck at the back of my tongue. So I guess.... get talking you maggot!
And furthermore; I only had one mistake on that math thing I had to hand in on Tuesday.
I am having a friend over today, her name is Helene, and she is an opera singer. She and I used to share a flat in Oslo, when I lived there. For the first 2,5 years it was only me and her. But then the two of us moved in together with a third friend of ours, Rønnaug, and my girlfriend at the time, Inger Marie. Within the same house, just two floors up actually. Those years were great, but I can't say that I miss Oslo... Too large a city for me, who is more of a country girl.
Helene still lives in Oslo, in the very same flat with the beautiful view over the Oslo fjord.
The situation with him is that we now at least say hi if we meet in the halls or something. I am happy with that, cause the way it was just a week ago was unbearable!!
He makes me weak. And every time a see him I just start smiling, and I can't stop!! I wonder if he knows how insanely sexy and attractive he is? Don't think so. But Jesus, Mary and saint Joseph he is! I wonder what it would feel like to kiss him? Oh sigh.....(yeah I am a tragic case aren't I?) But then, it is quite normal to wonder about such things when in love, right?!? *fearing I am abnormal*
Well, got to go now.
Love from me - Monsoon :-)
2 comments:
Hei du! hadde du kinamat i går?
jeg sitter innesnødd i kristiandsand. hehehe
men nå er det på tide at du skriver en ny blogg slik at jeg har noe å lese før jeg legger meg.
Skal sikkert hilse fra trond, han sitter rett bak meg her...
See you soon
*sleikesmask*
Selvfølgelig hadde jeg det!!!!! hehehe! Hadde selskap av Hege faktisk, og det var knall koselig! Du vet jeg syntes det ville blitt litt stusselig å spise alene siden du har vært med så mange ganger...
Du får kose deg hos din kjære, og så må dere ikke bare drive på med en ting, ok!?! Nei da, bare tuller! Kos dere masse, woo hoo! Skulle ønske det var meg jeg :-)
Klem og nuss Eilen :-)
Post a Comment