Saturday, January 07, 2006

A lack of sense in the head

I am lacking sense! I must have left an important part of my brain somewhere. I am sure of it. Where are the men in the white frocks? Kidding.

This has been a peculiar week, when it comes to him. On second thought, peculiar is not the right word. Completely arse is a more accurate description I think. (Promised a friend of mine to use the word arse in my blog, so there you go Eva, you got the word! And here's some more for you: "Who gives a SHITE?") His new nickname is now "The conundrum man", cause he sure talks in riddles. I haven't a clue what he means half the time, but I'm doing my best at guessing. Still gorgeous... But then I am so completely into him that he could do whatever he wanted to, and I would still sigh at the very sight of him. (quite exaggerated) But you know, it's like what U2 sings: "love is blondness". Hehe... I mean; "Love is blindness". *laughing* blondness... I am an expert on typing incorrectly.

I am silly. Sorry folks!

Had friend over today. She made me dinner. I am so spoiled. And afterwards I sinned big time.
I ate what we call "princess cake"... A lot of it too. Must remember to give myself a good spanking later on. ;-)

I am currently taking down my Christmas decorations. So far the tree has come down, and that is it. Shira tried to help by attacking the tree. She must have a split personality that cat there. Feeling lazy and grumpy. Think it is because I dislike "taking down" Christmas so much. The flat is left cold and uncosy. Yuk!

Better get back to rid the flat from angels, santas, reds tablecloths, and Jesus and his stable...

Talk to you (mon) soon :-) (I kill myself! Did I really find that funny?!? I am tragic! *lol*)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei hei!!! You're the best! Tenkte meg at du kom til å skrive noe om ARSE... Love You!

Monsoon said...

Du tenkte det ja... ja det er slemme deg som tvinger meg vet du. haha!

Love you too babe!