I just had to write some Spanish. Had a terrific class today, where I did fewer mistakes than ususal. I am so happy. At last I can see progress in the way I'm writing and expressing myself in Spanish. After a great class like that you get quite eager and I just wanted to get home and write some more. Well... All I did was to finish the translation called love, or "amor". And then I went into blogger to write something here instead.
The weather is brutal. Really strong winds and heavy snowfall, blizzard! Walking home from the train station I slipped and almost fell on my arse several times. I had to walk like a 90-year old lady with tetanus! It must have been quite a sight! I hate it when the roads are covered with snow, and especially when that snow hardens and becomes a skating-rink. I am soo scared of falling. I mean, one million pounds "kabooming" to the ground can't be healthy for my bones... *lol* (Have no idea how to write c/kaboom, so I just did it my way...)
I have come to terms with he and I not speaking to each other. I hate it, but I can't do anything about it so.... I just go about my day as normal as I can. But I can't help myself, sometimes I just have to glance at him. He appears fabulous these days. Oh wow! I could never tire from looking at him. Un-fucking-forgettable, that's what he is. When he laughs or smiles, I just want to burst, cause it has me in a "giddy" mood. It makes me happy actually. Gotta love him! :-)
Tomorrow is chinese take-away day. I am so frequent at that place that I actually get gifts for holidays like easter Christmas and more, from the owners. They are adoreable people!
Well, got to go now. Nothing more to write about.
Love - Monsoon :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment