Like the title said; probably pathetic. But then; you all know me quite well buy now . You know that I'm not afraid of making a fool of myself. So that is why I am not scared of sharing with you my thoughts, no matter how tragic they might sound. I mean; the worst thing that could happen is that you all get a good laugh out of it... And by all means: Do laugh at my expense, I don't mind, honestly. I like making people laugh, even if it's my own misery. So anyhooow, here goes nothing, or was it everything?: "La poeme" (Oh God, that was so not funny! I tried to make a word sound like "la Boheme"... Oh... Twat!!)
Questions
Why this emotion
Did I ask for it to enter me
Why this shattered heart
Why these tearful eyes
Why this unendurable longing
Why can’t I stop looking
Why is he everything,
when I am nothing
Why do I want to hold him,
when he holds someone else
Why does my heart belong to him,
when his heart is already taken
Why is it so unfair
Why do I continue
Is there a point to this?
Life I presume…
Monsoon - who has scrubbed her face, plucked here and there, shaved, had a face mask, and more, all to try to feel a little bit better than yesterday. It did help!
No comments:
Post a Comment