Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just something...

For the whole day I have longed to go home and eat dinner. Not kidding you, I seriously could not wait to get home and dig into the chicken tandoori. It tasted divine! I cooked the dinner yesterday, so today I just had to reheat it. I get home so late on Wednesdays that to start cooking then gives me dinner at 21.30, and that is way too late!

I am wrecked today. My eyes are falling down, and they sting. I think I fell asleep at the train going home. Not for long though. I am scared stiff of sleeping on public transportation. I have a sad tendency to snore and talk in my sleep. And it's not that I just talk, oh no, I totally reveal myself while talking... Insanely humiliating! It has happened to me, and after that I have avoided sleeping. (well not all together of course...)

Got some work done today at school. Thanks be to God. Did a great deal of maths, and will do more tomorrow. I was able to get most of the problems done correctly. I am working on something called "probability arithmetic". Very logic maths, and I am sometimes the least logic person on earth. Yesterday I had to ask my teacher for help, and it took him two seconds to explain, and for me to see the light. It's like it's embarrassing to go and ask for help, because the solution is often sooo in your face... Ah well... What can you do when you're stuck!? My problem is that I don't have anyone to ask when working at home. So that's why I have to do most of my homework at school, especially in maths that is.

I am in much better mood today. Cheered up by both Elise and Vegar. They're brilliant! And also cheered myself, cause I just love the way I am SO good at eating healthy and exercising. I never thought in a million years I would be this good. Not when I review my eating habits for the last 15 years. I don't think I have ever been more wholesome in my life. Of course my eating disorder is still there, but I am winning over it more so for every day that passes by. And that feels almost overwhelmingly great!! Woo hoo!!!

See you!

Love Monsoon :-)

No comments: