One look at you was all it took for me to see my future
The first words you spoke, made me certain
One smile from you weakened me, and made me fall
The first belief calmed me down and made me strong
One look into reality was all it took to apprehend; You are a dream...
Yeah I am a true poet aren't I?!?! haha! I am so over-kidding you have no idea. But this is something I wrote in March last year. It's not a poem really, it's just what I felt then. I was just after finally realizing that I was totally in love with this magnificent human being. He is unforgettable. He is like a fire in me, that will not be put out no matter how hard I try. It is quite tragic how cliché all words of love sound when you write them down and read them several times... Ah, who gives a shite? I am certain that many of you can relate to my pathetic sounding words... Eh?
Anyhooow... I have been much more efficient today. Did exercise, yea!, and tidy. And finally, the Christmas curtains in the kitchen came down. Had postponed that job, cause balancing on a wobbly chair isn't my idea of fun. I survived though, without any broken bones. Amazing!
Was out driving this weekend. I love driving, listening to music and singing my heart out, not caring if it sounds like a squeaking pig. But one thing I do not dig:
Slow drivers. I need to kill them, seriously. They annoy the heck out of me, and I just want to overtake them and give them the finger. I have done so in the past. Like in all other aspects of my life; I drive with a passion as well... *lol* I have a temper, yes I do! But lucky for me, and my surroundings, I am not relentless.
I wonder why it's absolutely necessary for someone to drive 10-20 under the speed limit? (I am talking in kilometres per hour...) Especially around here. The roads are straight forward, and it is flat. Really flat. In fact it is so flat that when I was a kid I could easily understand those who thought the world was flat. Well, it sure looked like it from where I live!
I am telling you; slow drivers are menaces!
For the record, I am a safe driver, and a good one too.
Did I mention I am sick of not loosing weight? I think I have to stop weighing myself. I have a sad tendency to do so 2 or 3 times a day. Probably not a good idea. I get obsessed you know, and notice every little change... OK. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning, and then I will have to wait a forthnight for my next weighing. Will I be able to resist the temptation? FINGERS CROSSED!
Monsoon - with a cat on her chest -
No comments:
Post a Comment