Sunday, January 01, 2006

A bit woozy actually













HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! 2006 is here... Unreal!

Yeah, for once I am a bit "dizzy in the head", as you can see from the pics taken by a friend of mine just now... Still the webcam though, as I don't have a digital camera. I look like I am pissed, but I'm not. Just dazed and confused, and wishing that he was here so that I could plant a good "Happy New Year kiss" on his lips... *giggle*

Added after getting up from bed on the 1st.

Eh... Yeah, that was me last night. God, I look awfully flirty on those pics...
I wonder who I had in mind there? Kidding, but I always get that look in my eyes if I have drunk any alcohol. Even if it wasn't a lot at all. I was merely a bit giddy.

Well, I am waiting for a friend of mine from Oslo to call, so I will leave you go.

Monsoon :-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Veldig godt å snakke med deg, vennen! Vi snakkes oftere i det nye året! By the way; love your blogg!
;-D

Anonymous said...

You look hot!

Monsoon said...

Ja, vi må snakkes mer Mette. Knalljillt å prate med deg.

To anonymous: Thanks! Nice of you to say so, but you could post with your name you know.

Monsoon :-)

Anonymous said...

hei vennen! Dette går bra! utrolig kult å lese bloggene dine. kanskje jeg starter med dette selv. Bør kanskje bli bedre i englandsk først.. hehhe... Vi snakkes
Klemmer fra Eva

Monsoon said...

Hei snupselusken min Eva!

ja jeg synes absolutt du skal starte blogg du også. Det er en storveis hobby for oss som elsker å skrive. Jeg bryr meg ikke om andre syns det er teit eller dårlig som bare f... Det viktigste er at jeg koser meg!
Og du er jammen meg god nok i engelsk, trust me!

Jillt at du likte innleggene mine!

Klem fra meg - den eneste og gale -

Anonymous said...

I would like to have you in my bed, and f*#%" you really good. I love big tits.
You are a very sexy girl.
I like your writing too.

Monsoon said...

Hi Frank!

Eh... That's a very weird thing to say, and definitely not the way to go to get someone in bed, I might add... Sorry!

Cool that you think I'm sexy, but you only see my my face you know... *lol*

But for future references: You might want to write a little bit more discreet...?

Monsoon :-)