Thursday, April 13, 2006

About kissing

Kissing him

Slowly, slowly my fingertips touch him
Stroking, with a gentle light hand, barely touching
I can feel everything, I can see his eyes, and he is lost
Looks away, doesn’t dare to see me
“Tilt your head and close your eyes”, I whisper to him
I lean forward and moan. He quivers
Then I gently lick his lips, he has stopped breathing
I place my lips on his, saying, you have never been
kissed before; never like this
My lips feel the warmth, the truth in him
There is nothing there, only heat
Fingers that slowly run up and down his cheeks,
taking it all in, memorizing eternally how it felt
Then I move away from him, knowing
it will never happen again
This was all it ever will be; a short moment of love

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I like your blog, and this poem. Id love to be kissed by you that way. Sounds very erotic. My wife would never seduce me like that with her kisses. You seem like an exciting woman.

Monsoon said...

Hi there!

Well... Thanks for liking my blog. What about trying to kiss your wife this way then? If she doesn't do it to you, you should try to do it to her. I am sure she's be up for it. Yeah, erotic it is. very. I love kissing. One can tell a lot from a kiss. A whole lot.

And as for me being an exciting woman; of course I am. I am always thrilling, exhilarating and electrifying to be with. I am joking! I can be such a bore too, honestly. *lol*

Next time you comment; what about name and whereabouts?

Monsoon

Martha-Anne said...

Love this. It gave me shivers. "Then I move away from him, knowing it will never happen again. This was all it ever will be; a Short Moment of Love", I really liked that line. Beautiful.

Monsoon said...

Hi Martha!

Thank you. Like I've said before, I really like your writing too. You write with true emotion, and that is the most honest and best way. I think...

Hugs Monsoon