Last night whilst lying in bed, I got a message on my mobile from Cíara. She is the girl I minded in Ireland. She told me a cool thing that happened to her mum/Therese. Well, Therese is the first secretary of Ireland's Prime Minister, and therefore get to meet so-called important people. Yesterday she met one of the most significant men in rock music; Bono from U2. She talked to him, and when their talk was over Bono kissed her. My reaction was this: "Oh holy mother of all that is pure and good in this world!!" *lol* It must have been fantastic to talk to him. Imagine discussing world politics with him... Seriously, that's what I would have done if I was given the opportunity to spend time with him. Of course music would come up as well...
Meanwhile, I miss Ireland. Lovely country, and I miss my "family" over there. I am just glad that Cíara and I have a lot of contact. Internet has made the world so much smaller, and she feels close to me, although we're miles apart. I truly love her, and the rest of the family, like they were my relatives by blood. Never ever thought that such strong bonds would develop between all of us. I remember being partly scared stiff, and partly excited when entering the plane 11,5 years ago. At 20 I had never been on a plane before. But everything turned out beautifully in the end.
While I lived there Therese asked Cíara and Cathal who they would want to live with should Brendan and herself die. (weird thing to talk about maybe, but it was serious... ) Both kids answered Eilen without blinking, and that had both parents in shock. They thought grandparents, aunts and uncles, and even close friends would come first. But no... Aaah... But one thing had me in tears once. I came home and found a letter on my bed. It was from Ciara. She was 7 years and had written this to me: "I love Eilen. Eilen is the most important person in my life. She loves me, and she cares for me. Eilen is always there, and she is the best. I love her the most in the whole world, I only love my mum more... How cute is that!?!?
Guess who was wearing my favourite pair of pants today. Yeah, it was Bob. *hihi*. It made my day. Sad isn't it? I know, but what can you do? When in love, a nice pair of legs tucked in a very flattering pair of trousers, makes one smile. We don't ask for more, do we? Well, of course if the person wasn't the most unattainable human being on this earth, I would maybe have asked for more. "Please sir, can I have some more" - Oliver Twist
Got a 5 on Spanish mock. Happy enough, but mad at my own stupid mistakes.
Getting up early tomorrow, to have maths. Maybe I should go to bed then? Lying in bed, daydreaming, I simply love it. Sounds like I'm 12, but honest to God, I still daydream at 3I. I find it to be good for my mind and spirit.
I am going to Rønnaug's tomorrow evening. We're gonna see "Rattle and Hum" and eat homemade pizza. It's gonna be great, can't wait.
Feeling sad tonight. Probably PMS. But I'm sure it all will turn out well in the end. Mum has a saying: "everything will turn out great for good girls." Am I good!? Yeah, I think so *lol*
Monsoon xxx plus zzzz since I am tired
No comments:
Post a Comment