I am so glad that I am not mad today. Haha! I am furious. Like I’ve said earlier; I had saved money, and I decided not to buy a new mobile. You know to spend the money on something nicer. But of course my computer screen then had to go all mental on me. There are these stripes on it that rolls over the screen, and makes it terrible to look at. My eyes feel all weird. So I will probably have to a buy a new one. How convenient.
My birthday is on 2nd of August, which means it’s in about two weeks. I guess I could wish for money from mum and dad, that way I don’t have to use all my money on it. Hmmm…
I am currently also annoyed at my boobs. I know I’ve been at this complaining once before, but how can I tire from mentioning this when it really does bother me. Golly, they are so huge, and it is such a hassle to find a suitable bra. If it fits around the cup is too small, and vice versa. Working out isn’t always a pleasure when being a bit heavy at the frontal area…
I think I have to make a serious vow to find an excellent bra. One that doesn’t make the boobs too pointy, too flat, too round, too pendulous, or too squeezed together. And by God, let’s have nothing of the look and distress of my boobs hoisted way up there... It then feels like they’re trying strangle me. Not nice.
I cannot even begin to understand the fact that so many women get implants. But then again; I have never been flat chested (well I was until the age of 11,5….) so I guess it is difficult to comprehend. I am not here to judge, I merely don’t get that someone wants to have big bigger biggest boobs if they don’t have to. They are so in the way in the daily life. If you want to run;
ouch! When I walk into a room, I feel that my boobs enter the room several minutes before the rest of me follow.
You look fatter with bigger boobs, cool jackets and suit coats aren’t exactly flattering with two bulges at the top… I could go on and on. But as long as you get implants that suit ytour body, and not end up like this: Ok, there was supposed to be a picture of a woman with HUGE tits here, that are over-too-large for her body... Clearly implants. Shivers down my spine. How anyone can like this is beyond me. I cannot get pictures in here. Feck it anyway!
But enough titty talk.
Just found out I was accepted into the University at their “Bachelor in sociology” study. I think that’s what it’s called in English. Not always easy to translate school related things… It is all so different. In Norwegian; Bachelor i sosialfag or sosionom. Stina and Ann-Kathrin, friends from school, got in as well! Yea!
I have had a bit of a lousy week exercise wise. However, I know that I can just start working out again, and everything will be grand.
Had Elise over today. It was fabulous seeing her!! We had a nice time chatting, discussing and eating ice cream with non-stop and peanuts on. Yummy! I hope it isn’t the last time she shows up. She is terrific!
I think I should go to bed. I am tired, and I am thinking way too much on someone.
Monsoon
2 comments:
Ohhhh you're birthday is very soon! How exciting!!! :)
I hope you find a good bra! They are definitely hard to comeby. I bought two really great bras from La Senza. I know someday they'll be thread-bare but I don't want to think about that day!
:)
I know! I only wish I ws one of those who actually are truly excited over their Birthday. I mean what is there to celebrate? I'll be 32!! Ah well, I hope wisdom comes along with the 32nd year, eh?!
You look really hot and that pic by the way... If I may say so...
Monsoon :-)
Post a Comment