Yepp. Last night's show was un-fucking-believable. It was magical. Roger was soo cute, going around smiling all the time, and by the looks of it; really enjoying himself. I was enjoying myself too, big big time!
"Love reign o'er me" had me in tears. Sung with such passion. Talk about getting high from a song... I was totally high! What drums, what voice, what strength, what guitar, what enthusiasm, and not to say; what desperation!!
Highlights for me, including Love reign o'er me, were "Real good looking boy", "Pinball wizard", Baba O'Riley, The Seeker, "Behind blue eyes" (could a song BE more beautiful!?) and of course the one and only "Bargain".
Pete showed some fantastic riffs on his guitar, and boy does he play that thing!
Those guys can rock!! Give me some more of that, some real, solid, honest, down to earth rock, with no "Barbie doll men" trying to be rockers... They can feck off for all I care. Honest to God.
The Who are so cool, and I just have to see them live once before I die. Pray they'll tour at least once more in the future.
I must have been quite a sight here, in front of my computer last night. I was very hot so I was only in my bra and knickers... *lol* Hands stretched up and living the music, playing imaginary drums and guitar, singing, and almost "dying from admiration and overwhelming ness"...
I worked out today as well, but since it was roasting I managed a disappointing 22 minutes. I couldn't take the heat any more. My sweat was running down my body and also stinging my eyes. So I stopped.
Stina phoned me today. Great talking to her. I love her. She is such a fantastic person, and trusts me and cares for me so much. She was at her mum's at Jørpeland.
I have played The Sims today, and also spent a few hours at home with my mum.
I have been trying to save money for the past few months, and I have managed to save 6700 kroner. (around like £ 580, and $ 1000). I don't get a lot of money every month, so I can't really understand that I've managed! I was going to buy a new mobile, but I've decided not to. I don't need it, so why waste money on it? I am going to save for a trip to my beloved Ireland instead. If I can lose more weight and be able to travel by plane next summer, I will visit my "family" there. Oooh, it would be lovely, so lovely to see them again. I feel very connected to Ireland, and in some ways I feel a bit Irish. Silly of course, but...
I am going to try not to mention Bob too much. My feelings haven't changed, and they probably won't for a while. So till you hear something else you might as well assume that I am still over the top interested in that wonderful man there... The thought of all that he is, had me in tears yesterday. I can't help it.
Monsoon - the healthy living wonderwoman -
*haha* I am smug I am.... :-) (no, not really...)
2 comments:
Wow. Sounds breathtaking! Wish I could have seen it!!!
Yeah it was fabulous! Pete And Roger were in great form, and Rogers voice sounded better than in some time. All in all terrific. I wish I had seen in person myself. No doubt!! The Who are going to the US but I don't think they're going to Canada.
They didn't come to small Norway either. No one does... *sobbing*
Post a Comment