Sunday, July 02, 2006

THE WHO

I am watching In the attic from Hyde Park, I think... *lol* Yeah it is, cause The Who is going to be live there tonight. I have bought myself a webcast ticket for the show, for a around a dollar. I can't wait for the show!!! God I love The Who so much!! And I adore Rachel as well. Her music is very different, but so beautiful and meaningful, to me at least. I relate to her lyrics in so many ways, and her voice is incredible!

Cool! Right now on In the Attic they're showing "Won't get fooled again" from a Who show a few days ago. Brilliant. Makes me even more excited for later on tonight. I only wish I could send an e-mail to Bob to tell him to buy a ticket for the webcast. But I can't....

I wish more and more people would turn into "In the Attic", because Rachel is seriously funny!! And Mikey is terrific as well.

I am just over the top excited about the concert tonight, and I am so happy that a live webcast make sit possible for fat, poor me to watch The Who "live".

By the way. New work out record today. 40 Minutes!!!! I am sooo fucking fabulous! *lol*

So greatful

Monsoon :-)

Love Bob

2 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

The Who is amazing!!!! How was the show?

Monsoon said...

Yeah, The Who is just... amazing!

It hasn't been on yet, but I will tell you as soon as I have watched it. I only wish I was there in person... But webcast is the next best thing though....