Saturday, July 01, 2006

What a stressing day

Of course something had to go wrong...

Expecting the grades in the mail. Nothing came. I called the office which handles these things yesterday, cause I hadn't gotten it. To cut is short; I am pretty sure they never sent it to me... So I had to drive over 50 kilometres to Stavanger to get the paper myself today, then drive to my old "High school" to get them to make a new certification. More trouble; they didn't know what to do with it, because they use different certificates and codes now.

So I had to drive home, and wait and wait, sitting at home being scared stiff. They then called me and told me I could come and get it. They were still not sure it was correct, the way they had done it... SO MAD, and so frustrated. I just wanted to cry! Is my whole future at the University going to go down the drain because no one seems to know what the fuck they're doing? What's up with that? Why haven't anyone told me that it might not work out? That after a reform within the school system in 1994, all subjects are different, and can't be compared to the ones I had in 1993? Aaargghhh!!!!

I feel I have been sitting in a car the whole day. So at three I finally came home, and I just felt how wrecked and drained I was. Like I had no power in my body. I laid down on my bed and relaxed for half an hour. Lovely. I regained my strength. (but I am still nervous, what if my sertificate isn't approved!?!?)

And of course Argentina had to loose the penalty contest in the quarter final today. Which pissed me off! I think they were better than Germany throughout the whole game, almost, and had deserved to win. But, Italy beat Ukraine, and I am happy they went to the semi finals at least.

Enough football, I could go on for hours, but I won't bore you more than I already manage to. *lol*

I got a 5 on my math, by the way, which I am pleased with.

Also I have a new favourite The Who song. It is called "The seeker", and it's fecking great! I love the beat in it. Music, what would the world, or life, be without the pure joy it gives you? I am truly addicted to music, and my taste is versatile to say the least!!

Eva and I have had chinese today. Great food, and great evening with football and chatting. Eva is a fantastic girl! We've known each other for 29 years. I remember when we were small and Eva's family went on holiday; I would cry my eyes out both when she went, and when she came home. Missed her sooo much.

Tomorrow i am going to go shopping for a blind for my bedrrom window. The one I have now is ugly and useless. I need darkness, real darkness when I am sleeping, so I have to get new ones...

Well this was nothing more than a boring update from my boring life. My ordinary life...

Love and so on from Monsoon

No comments: