Thursday, July 06, 2006

For The Who and Rachel fans!!

As you probably know over-brillliant, fantastic, marvellous The Who are touring, and so is talented and divine Rachel Fuller, with her In the Attic show too... They tour together!!

For us unfortunate ones who can't afford to go to shows, or are like me; too fat to endure the travel and stress of a concert; here is a consolation http://thewholive.tv/

On this page you'll be able to see concerts live, or recordings of, for instance, "Hyde Park Calling" which I watched the other night. Fucking amazing, and like I wrote, tears were running...

So I really, really urge anyone who consider themselves a fan to check it out. I also strongly recommend to give In the Attic a peak. It's a great musical, and fun show, where guests appear and jam with, or without, Rachel, Mikey, Pete and Simon.

The next show is tonight, at 21.00 BST, in Liverpool. It doesn't even collide with any World Cup match.

The bronze final isn't intil Saturday. I hope Germany wins, I think they have deserved that. But as for Sunday's FINAL; I want Italy to win!!!

Monsoon

No comments: