Hihi... Came upon a page on the net that's really funny for a girl who has lived in near Dublin.
I can just hear those lovely Dubliners talking. Love it!
It's called http://www.overheardindublin.com/ and it's similar to the one called overheardinnewyork.
Here are a few of them
At an ATM machine in town, a woman and her daughter are getting money out.
The daughter is reefing at her knickers through her O'Neills tracksuit bottoms.
Mother: "Jaysus, will you stop at yer feckin' arse!"
Daughter: "I can't!! Me knickers are bleedin' ridin' me!!"
Overheard by Joe, O'Connell street
This one is baad, Germanic-Irish relations
In a shop queue a young mother slaps the arse off her screaming nipper (kid)
Behind her are two obviously German tourists, disgusted by this public display of child abuse.
German tourist: "excuse me, in Germany we do not hit our children"
Irate mother: "oh yeah, well in Ireland we don't gass the Jews"
Overheard by donal, grafton street
...First cums da bapatizim!!
Waiting on the 76 at the square in Tallaght - two scudgie burds at the stop, a 77A pulls up, and three more scummers get out and start chatting to the others...
"Worr are yiz gonna buy in da squaire?", one of them says, and the reply she gets..
"I'm goin buyin bleedin nottin, wer’ee goin robbin 'cause I'vea christening on saturday and da babie needs shooze!".
Overheard by Chickenhead, The Square, Tallaght (of course). (Tallaght is a very rough area)
I have tried to sort out my stuff from school today. I'm not done, but at least I've started!
Also I've bought a new phone, an ordinary one, not a mobile. My old one was fecked up, so I had to buy a new one.
Lazy day... Tired as well, as I fell asleep at 3 am, and got up at 4 am to drive my friend to the airport. Came home at 6, and went to bed. I just can't seem to be able to bleedin relax these days. So I "force-slept" until half nine, and then I got up and went shopping.
I can't post pictures, which annoys the hell out of me. Don't know what's wrong. It has to do with security... Aarghh! Cookie me this, cookie me that.... Will youse shut up!
Monsoon :-)
1 comment:
Hee hee I'll have to check out that site!
Thanks so much for the compliment, but I really want to lose about 13 kilos...even if it takes me YEARS! Which it might at the rate I'm going!
Good for you for working out so much! I only work out about 3 times a week...
My sleep is all messed up lately too!
I stay up very late, and then sleep late which is BAD.
Can't wait until my daughter starts school and I start working again...I need that structure, you know?
I like your counter! That's very cool.
Well, thanks again for visiting my blog.
Take care and be well,
Sue D.xx
Post a Comment