I am appalled by the way the prizes on properties are here these days. I saw this in a
newspaper today.


These pictures show an apartment that needs a total renovation, and no wonder; look at the state of that bathroom. There is tons of fungus, "creatures" under the hardwood floors, and it's basically falling apart. But nevertheless. Sold for an amazingly high prize: 1,5 million Norwegian kroner. (which means 131 000 pounds, and 241 000 dollars) Where is this going to end? I think we already use a much too high percentage of our income just to have a roof over our heads. Crazy!
Over to something completely different, but also shocking, too me...
I read that apparently it is insanely common for women to fake orgasms. I read it in a newspaper, and like me, the newspaper felt like investigating this, so they went out on the street to get some answers.The women they asked totally agreed, and said things like: Everybody does that. Na haaa! I don't! Why the fuck would I fake an orgasm? To me that is like, well I don't know what to compare it to... It's just really out of the question. I think that's a horrible thing to do to ones partner. Where has honesty gone? One shouldn't lie about anything that has to do with intimacy, really! According to me, openness, honesty, communication and a tad of patience and tolerance, are all key things that should be included in any intimate relationship, and by that I also mean in bed. (or other places you might find cool to do the business)
So to me, faking it, is not being honest.
Say that you are at it... You can't see that this is taking you to the highest, you can't stop thinking about the grocery bill or dirty laundry, and you feel like faking it. Why do you want to fake it? To "get him off you" perhaps? To be done?
What about instead of faking, try to use the art of speaking instead? If you don't want to do it any more; tell him so. But tell him in a way that doesn't make him feel like he is a lousy lover, and maybe instead give him some extra attention. I don't know, but don't fake it.
While with my ex I would never ever give her the impression that she had taken me to the top unless she really did. Why should I "pat her on the shoulder" if she hadn't earned up to it? And why do all men say that no one they have been with has faked? Some of you must have experienced it, since so many women fake it. Maybe you can't spot a fake one? I can! Trust me, you can totally tell. But, you will have to know your woman and her reactions. But this takes practise, patience, connection, and it requires that you really learn about your girl. Hint: You can even feel it in the way her muscles behave... *cough* Get the picture!?
Ok, I am no expert on the subject, I am merely speaking from my own experiences and thoughts. So don't kill me if you think I suck! *lol*
Will go now, as I should try to sleep.
Monsoon
No comments:
Post a Comment