Saturday, July 29, 2006

Insomnia, is that a good place to be?!

To answer the above question: No it isn't.

I went to bed a about 12. It is now 2.30, and I haven't slept yet. Got up and went into the living-room, only to discover that my bleedin neighbours were at it again. Stepdad treatening to beat his stepkid (15 years) if he doesn't get the hell out of here. Screaming, arguing, namecalling of the worst kind, at this unholy hour. Could they be as kind as to step inside and continue there, instead of on the stairs. . The stepkid has had a HUGE party with insanely drunk teens tonight. I've heard it all... I feel sorry for the mum in this. She just stands there like a statue, and every now and then she says, yes, but.... Oh wow! She stands out like a grat candiate to join the peace force... Sorry, I am a bit mean, but I am tired and irate!!!

Now, it might seem like I have been eavesdropping, but I haven't. You see these people are loud and clear, like they are using a mic. By the looks, and sounds, of it, I will not be needing a TV from now on. Who needs TV shows, when I can just sit myself down on the sofa and be entertained with real life drama every bloody buggery weekend?!

Why can't I sleep then? One of the unsolved mysterious of the world. I think scientists are looking in to do research on me, I am such a freak of nature. No, kidding aside, (yes that was me trying to be funny, kill me, it's soon 3 am!!) the reason I couldn't sleep was that I could not seem to relax properly. My whole body, soul and mind, brain and skin were all filled with one thing. Could it be Bob? Oh yes it could... I kinda felt a bit looney. I want to just open up my brain and scrape off everything that has to do with him. It would be fantastic to be able to stop loving, caring and longing for him. Because like I've said; UNFORTUNATELY "perfection" will never ever be mine, as unfair as it is. Like during the day, and on most nights, I am able to relax and do what I am supposed to do. But then nights like this appear, and suddenly it isn't all good. Of course it wasn't just Bob, I was just really restless...

Luckily I am optimistic about this, and I keep on hoping for a breakthrough. It will come, even though it will take a while...

I guess I should try to go to sleep.

Monsoon *singing "I can't get no sleep"*

Ps. You might experience nausea by the content. Epecially where I have tried to be funny at 3 am, and not succeeded in doing so. The writer takes no responsibilty, however, should a reader perish from reading this. It's not my fault that I lack the ability to be sane at this hour... Ds

7 comments:

AZZAI. COM said...

Hi, Nice blog, i like your story. Visit my blog please.

Martha-Anne said...

wow, your neighbours. that's really upsetting.

أُكتب بالرصاص said...

i really enjoed here..! very nice post..!!

go on and keep wrtiing

Anonymous said...

Have mercy. God you look hot!

Is that you on your profile photo? Sexy, sexy look on that one.

Monsoon said...

Azzai.com: Thanks, and I've visited your blog.

Martha: Yeah, I know. It is truly upsetting! Feel sorry for them!

itssotlate: Thanks! And I will...

Richard: *blushing* I am not very good at taking a compliment, but this time I will, so thanks!

Thanks for leaving comments. I like that, beacuse that way I can look you up as well, except when you post without a blogger name.

Monsoon :-)

John laoi said...

thank's for your comments, i 'laughed me arse off' at the Dub'la bit at the bottom, it brings back some mental pictures of those little shell suite nackers in Ballyfermot.

Monsoon said...

Hi Lee!

Thanks for commenting. *laughing* Yeah I can easily imagine that as well. I actually dated a man from Ballyfermot when I lived In Celbridge :-)

See ya!