Jupp, when I opened my e-mail today the messages just kept coming and coming... I had a total of 230 new messages, all from comments on my blog. But they were all commercials, so I have now put on the "moderating comments" option on my blog. Which means that I have to approve the comments before they are posted. So if you don't see your comment immediately; that's why! Just wanted to mention that.
Still upset from yesterday's electricity "blackout". I had written such a good blogentry, if I might say so myself. I am rarely satisfied with what I write, but that one was special... I can't remember either, it was just one of those occasions where it all fit, and the words just came tumbling...
I am very dissatisfied with my new neighbours. Aarggh! They moved in about three weeks ago, and already they have annoyed the hell out of me several times. Your man came home drunk from the local pub last night, and he drove a motorbike at a speed, and sound, that was fucking unreal in a housing estate. Not only that. At 2 in the morning the eejet managed to race the engine for 15 minutes, like a bleedin' gobshite. Does he sound like a teen? Yeah, but he is a grown man. I can't stand people that appear to be unaware of the consept of other people... It's like they go through life thinking: "Oh, am I not the only person here? Am I not allowed to do whatever I like at all times, without thinking of others? Am I not God?". He is the kind of man that thinks the whole world revolves around him, prancing around bossing and screaming at his poor wife. Doesn't even try to keep his voice down. He is in the need of a good whippin'!! For the record; I know he was drunk because my friend had been to the pub and she said he was plastered.
I wish my little old "window tattoo" lady would move back. I regret being annoyed at her for practically living in the window staring at me at all times. (like I am sooo interesting...) I much rather have that!!
Found this poem on another blog, and I liked it. So I am posting it.
So bound
Eyes, so distant, burning in my mind
The longing, the love and care they display
Why can’t you wake up?
Why can’t you see it like it is?
The truth is there, right in front of you
Dare to grab it, seize it while you still can
But you can’t believe it, you can’t trust me,
There is too much at stake, too much security
The calmness, which you need
Your thoughts on how life is supposed to go
I stirred it all up, with my obvious love for you
But you can’t take the step you need to
You’re too bound, too into everything, too frightened
Scared I won’t last…
But I will, I will last, I will wait, secretly, forever my love
Never mind everything else, forever I say.
Also I found this saying about love. A boy said it in a competition once.
"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth"
I will leave you go now. Hopefully I will be able to squeeze out some stuff that might be a tad funny or interesting, some other time. I am so not brilliant at this right now.
Monsoon :-) Bob...
2 comments:
Hi Eilen!
Today we have 40 degrees in Milan: very very very..Too hot!!!
Tonight it was impossible to sleep because of it..
I would like to be where you live: 21 degrees sounds great!!!
Two my friends will visit your country this summer...How lucky they are!! I think Norwey must be really beautiful..
Anyway...
Yes, my school year is from october to may/june - it depends on university.
I study Languages of Media, we can say "comunication" in general terms...And I like it so much! :)
I didn't understand perfectly what are you going to study..You will explain me better in one mail... :)
I will write an e.mail soon.
Besos!
Laura.
:) Lovely post!
Post a Comment