ITALY WON!!!!
What a match. So exciting, I was sitting on the edge the whole time. Materazzi's goal was brilliant!! After ordinary time, and extra time, it was still 1-1. So then it was time for penalties. My stomach hurt with the thrill, I couldn't sit still in my sofa, so I was standing. I hardly dared to look... But there was nothing to worry about; Italy won! They scored on all their penalties, in a most magnificant way! I especially loved De Rossi's goal.
I am also immensly impressed by Cannavaro's skills. Wow! And not to mention Buffon.
When I am finally back as an Italy fan, they go and win the whole World Cup. It couldn't get better. Imagine being in Italy now, or tomorrow, when they probably arrive home. The atmosphere is bound to be unreal!!
I have no one to celebrate with, as not so many of my friends are football fans... So I'll go and scream and be thrilled with my cat. *lol*
ITALY!!!!! Woo hoo!
Monsoon :-)
7 comments:
Hi!!!
Italy WIIIINS!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
Kisses from Italy
^__^
Hello Monsoon,
I’m happy Italy won. YEA…CLAP CLAP CLAP !!! After years of battle, they deserved it and it about time Brazil gave up they victory. I’m exhausted too watching the World cup. Here in Malaysia live World Cup aired at 3.00am – 5 am every night. I now have dark eye circles, phew thank god its over now its time for rejuvenation. LOL
Hey thanks for dropping by my blog and left a lovely comment. It’s a pleasure to meeting you Monsoon. You have a wonderful day.
hello monsoon I am very happy that you have read to me and written from so far, enchants you to me blog, although I do not understand much either. let us follow in contact a hug you friend of Chile Luis
Hi monsoon.
Here in italy after the match was the delirium!!!
Cars with flags, party all night....
WOW....
Kisses from Italy
4 times WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!
Hi Monsoon-
Long time see!
I was glad Italy won - but sad about the whole Zidane debacle.
Anyway - hope all is well with you!
Are you working out still?
I am but I'm not as regular as I used to be...I need to step it up a bit. I'm enjoying weight training more and more though. I feel silly lifting 5kgs w/a barbell in front of guys though! Oh well...
Take care,
Sue D.xx
Hi
I came from Italy...
yes we are the champions on the world!
FORZA ITALIA!!
kiss
Tecla.
visit my blog!
p.s.
Sorry for my english.
Hei vennen!
Var i Roma da de vant kvartfinalen, og det var helt sykt gøy! Fy F! de kan feire! Finalen så jeg på en "local" i Dun Laoghaire, og måtte gå ut når straffene begynte.. Ulidelig å se på, og tenkt da for spillerne???
Italia har vært mine favoritter siden 1990, og nu, endelig utteling!! FORZA ITALIA!!! :-)
klem
Post a Comment