Hello...
Today my mobile rang, and it was Helene who called. She has been a good friend of mine since 1990, and she is the one I shared the flat with in Oslo. She was actually "home" at her parents here at Vigrestad. She came and collected me, so that I could meet her boyfriend. Helene's parents practically live on the sea, and so the cool sea breeze there was fantastic on a roasting day like this... Her man was a great guy, really nice and easy to talk to. Good looking too!! He and I are in fact born on the same day: 2nd of August 1974... Kinda funny, especially as Helene share her Birthday with Bob. (they are in different years though) It was fabulous to see Helene, and her sister was there too. Hadn't seen her for 4 years, so it was terrific to see her too. Nice evening!
Other than that I have cut the grass, watered the roses and the hedge, and after that I worked out for 37 minutes. It was sooo hot, and I don't think I have ever been more sweaty. *lol* During my work out I drank like close to 2 litres of water. Thirsty much!?
But I am very glad that I was able to pressure myself to endure the uncomfort, and aslo the fatigue feeling I had. If a work out feels extraordinarily hard, I tell myself this: You're worth it, you're worth it!
So now I am awaiting the semifinal in World Cup, between Italy and Germany. I wonder if the players on Italy will be affected by the disturbances and accusations concerning 4 of the Series A teams in Italy. Of course they're probably thinking about it, but I hope that it won't affect them to such an extent that they can't play football the way they usually do. The trouble is about cheating in the series A, and four teams are invloved; Juventus, Milan, Lazio og Fiorentina. Juventus is said to be the main part within this, and they might be degraded to C1 if the public prosecutor gets his will. I wonder f this is all true? Wish we could get more information. If all this really is true, it is a bit disappointing!
I am cheering for Italy nevertheless, pissing my brother off. *lol* Italy is his least favourite team. Don't get him!! When I was a football fan in my earlier years, I always cheered for Italy and Spain. So why change?
Well got to go now... Sports are calling me to my BIG TV. Not! I have a 20" Tv, and the sound is crappy as well as the football players look like ants... Ah well...
Monsoon :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment