This man is probably hated by many, and I am not getting into a debate on the whole incident between Materazzi and Zidane.
I am merely here to tell you that I am surprised at myself. Why you ask. Well here is why; since forever I have been attracted to WAY older guys, and I haven't even found anything remotely attractive with men my age. Until now.
Until Marco Materazzi showed up. Of course he is "over- unattainable", but that isn't the point here. I don't know him, and I never will. I only focus on his appearance in this case...
He is only one year older than me, and I find him good-looking, and yes, hot... I am so "proud" of myself. *lol* You know he has got those brown eyes, and I am a sucker for brown eyes. We all know who I think has the most gorgeous big brown eyes ever, but I won't mention his name. So for the first time in my adult life I like the looks of a man my age. A small, yet important, breakthrough I think...
Other than that, what's new? Nothing much. I miss a certain someone. I just could not sleep last night. Didn't fall asleep before 3 o'clock, even though I was knackered. Kept twisting and turning, thinking about him, unintentionally, and just felt like screaming because I feel like talking to him. And I feel... No I won't say more now. Enough. I will keep that to myself, I think it's important to do that sometimes... Perhaps.
I keep loosing weight, slowly, painfully slow. Arh! But I am glad that it's going down, and not up, so I won't complain. I work out, almost every day, and I use hand manuals to strengthen my arms as well. So I am doing well in that departement at least.
I am driving a friend of mine to the airport at 4.30 am, so maybe I should go to bed. It is after all past midnight.
Coming Tuesday Elise from my Spanish class is coming for a visit. Can't wait to see her. It's been ages, and she is someone I treasure. She is one of a kind. Intelligent, funny, serious, conscientious, and real. And she has a positive affect on me, which I appreciate. I like the way we have fun together. We both love to play with words and languages, and so we do!! *lol*
Monsoon :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment