GOBSHITE ELECTRICITY THAT KEEPS ON DISAPPEARING! Is this some fucking shitty country where nothings works!??!?!?! Appearently! In two weeks this has happened four times now...
I was in a foul foul mood already, and so now I am just so irate I can't express it. I had written a very long, emotional and important blogentry in here. Important to me... And in the split of a second the electricity went, and there I sat... So mad that I had to count to ten, not to break something. I can't write any more right now...
Aaargghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon-fucking-soon
1 comment:
If you want to learn Italian, maybe I can help you with some senteces and words.
If you will visit Italy, don't worry...We usually know quite well English so you shouldn't have any problems talking with people.
Spanish is quite similar to Italian, but obviusly is not the same...But they are both two wonderful language.
I know some spanish too... :D
What will you do this summer?
Have a great summer too.
HASTA LUEGO! :D
Laura, this is my real name.
Post a Comment