Well, well, well... I have been shopping for some gadgets to strenghten the muscles in my arms. It's not an easy task to find good exercises for the arms, that actually work. So that's why I went out and bought these thingys... I don't know the English word for it, but if I am to translate directly from Norwegian into English it would be "hand manuals" or "weight manuals".
I have a had quite a pissing shitey day. Don't know why, it's just one of those days I guess.
Keep thinking about someone whom I shouldn't think of. It's not even getting better or easier. It's the complete opposite, in fact.
But now I am going to watch the bronze final between Germany, with the cute trainer Jurgen Klinsmann, and Portugal.
I am leaving with the lovely lyircs of a U2 song that I like a lot... There is just something vulnerable about it, and also some sort of silent desperation... Which I looove about songs!!!
When I look at the world - U2
When you look at the world
What is it that you see
People find all kinds of things
That bring them to their knees
I see an expression
So clear and so true
That it changes the atmosphere
When you walk (in)to the room
So I try to be like you
Try to feel it like you do
But without you it's no use
I can't see what you see
When I look at the world
When the night is someone else's
And you're trying to get some sleep
When your thoughts are too expensive
To ever want to keep
When there's all kinds of chaos
And everyone is walking lame
You don't even blink now do you
Or even look away
So I try to be like you
Try to feel it like you do
But without you it's no use
I can't see what you see
When I look at the world
I can't wait any longer
I can't wait 'til I'm stronger
Can't wait any longer
To see what you see
When I look at the world
I'm in the waiting room
I can't see for the smoke
I think of you and your holy book
When the rest of us choke
Tell me, tell me
What do you see
Tell me, tell me
What's wrong with me
Monsoon :-)
2 comments:
Why We're Not Here
There has been a question
That has crossed everyone's mind
It has plagued us all
From the beginning of time.
It's been asked in churches
They haven't a clue
It's been asked in schools
But they're asking you.
It's been tackled by scholars,
Doctors, lawyers, and judges
And where writers have tried
We find only smudges.
Great thinkers have tried
And tried, and tried again
The closest of these I think
Was Mark Twain.
In the history of man
It remains unclear
And the question is
Why are we here.
To help out a bit
I have some suggestions
To find the right answers
You must ask the right questions.
Are we here to be the type
Who kills and destroys
Who builds themselves bombs
And plays with nuclear toys.
Surely we're not here
To ravage the trees
The rivers, the lakes
The oceans and seas.
I don't think we're here
To learn how to hate
Nor to suppress
Enslave, or mutilate.
I know we're not here
To watch children starving
Not with turkey politicians
Ripe for the carving.
I doubt that we're here
To spread this disease
I doubt that we're here
For any of these.
So what could it be
If none of the above
What of understanding
Compassion, and love.
With life so confusing
And answers so rare
I thought that just maybe
My thoughts I would share.
your humble servant,
Ancient Clown
Hi!
Thanks, that was really really lovely!!
Gave me sometihng to ponder upon...
Or maybe I should stop pondering, and just live?
Hugs Monsoon :-)
Post a Comment