Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Excuse me, while I kiss this guy...

... yeah like that is ever going to happen. *lol* But one is allowed to look, right?
And so I do. *drooling all over the place*













Ok, I know I am 31, VERY soon 32 though, and getting all excited over a celeb is something that should belong to being a teen. But who cares?! I have never written about anyone I find sexy in here before, so I thought it was about time. Since the age of 14, Bono in U2 has been the sexiest man alive, to me... However; I have to say that after 18 years, Mr. Materazzi is about to push Bono off his throne. Irene, Rønnaug and several other of my friends will kill me now, as Bono is "the man" for them too. We are all silly aren't we?

I am now going to watch "Hustle" on TV. I love that show!

Also I'm driving my grandda for the third time to the hospital tomorrow. Yaaawn... I hope the wait isn't like on Monday when I was away from 8.30 am, till 5 pm... Couldn't they just have admitted the poor 85 year old man? He has been in and out 5 times in one week...

Monsoon - the silly drooling one -

4 comments:

Laura said...

Materazzi!!! One of our best Italian Football player!!!

I see..Do u like Italian team?!? :D

I'm a 20 years old Italian Girl...

I hope you will visit my blog...

Bye!

Monsoon said...

Hello!!

Yes I like the Italian team. When I was younger I always cheered for Italia,but then I had a break in liking football. Silly really! But now; I really enjoy it, and especially Italia!!

Forza Italia, eh?!

I will visit your blog.

Hugs Monsoon :-)

Laura said...

I'm glad you like Italy..And, well, you know..Italian boys are mostly really handsome..:D
What about in Norwey?! :D

Have you ever been to Italy? It's a very beautiful country...
I'd like to visit yours!!

Bye! Have a nice day

Hope to hear from u soon.

Monsoon said...

Hi again!

No I have never been to Italy, sadly!! But I have wanted to go there for years. I am now a "poor" student, so I have to wait until I get some money, then I will definitely go!

Men in Norway are attractive I guess.

Norway is a beautiful country as well, and I think you would have liked it here.

Have a nice day yourself!

Talk soon!

Monsoon :-)