Saturday, July 22, 2006

Funny

I am laughing my head off by this one. What a weird and silly kitten... *lol*

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi Eilen
how are you? today here in Italy is very hot...

I don't know what I will do this summer yet; i had to renounce to an holiday with some friends because of summer works...
Probabily in august i will go to the seaside with my parents and then, at the end of september, i will go to Madrid with some friends... :D

I will start my second year at university in october.
what do you study?

Have a nice day!!!
Take care!

Hasta luego!! :)

Laura

Laura said...

Hi Eilen

How are you? I hope you are fine. Here in Italy is very hot today.
What about there?

In october i'm going to start my 2d year at the university.
What do you study?

I had to renouce to an holiday in mountain with some friends because of summer works; but in august i should go to the seaside with my parents and then, at last, I will go to Madrid with some friends!!!

Take care! Hasta luego.

Laura :)