Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dullness has overtaken me

My first real day at Uni. It was Ok. I can’t say that my group is the best I’ve seen. I hope it improves, and usually it luckily does.
Tomorrow I’ll meet Mona again, as the whole class of 100 persons, are having a lecture on the history of social work. It sounds interesting, hey; it is history isn’t it!?

Met ex today, and it went quite well. Didn’t cry. However I was really stressed, which she of course had to point out. She was calm on the outside, but I know her, and she really wasn’t… She looked annoyingly hot with her long and slender body... Of course she did, she is hot. I called her dear, out of old habit I guess… But we laughed over it. She called me a “straight bastard”, as I had a pic of a man on my mobile’s wallpaper. Bought 18 books from her, so that was great. (So I’ll have plenty to read over the next year, no doubt!)

My grandpa is doing ok, in view of the circumstances. He is in Bergen, and grandma is with him. She stays at this expensive “next of kin hospital”. How dare they charge poor elderly people 500 NOK a night? Outrageous! Grandpa is having surgery on his tongue, and even if his lymph was fine they have to remove something there as well, jus to be on the safe side. They haven’t found any spreading of the bad stuff… I am so thankful for that, and I am praying it will go well.

It is that time of the months, and as you who have read my blog for a while know, that means I am suffering a lot of things. Amongst them are severe horniness, (which can be great, if you’re with someone, now it is plain torture!) bloated and unattractive body and face, irate mood, impossible hair, spots, even in the most forsaken places, unendurable hot flashes, restlessness, and let’s not forget: a most vile, absorbing and piercing crave for sweets. If anyone undergoes the urge to trade with me, feel absolutely free, by all means!

Talked to Vegar on Msn yesterday and we discussed my horniness and his... We get each other on that, and we can relate to the other ones thoughts on the matter. I am so glad I have him to talk to about this, as he is a guy you know. Hope to see him soon, as I really appreciate his friendship, thoughts, ideas, morals and way of being.

I am going to Helen tonight. She is a friend I’ve had since about the age of 4. We have always stayed in touch, no matter where I have found myself in the world. She has three adorable and beautiful children, Sanne, Rikke and Preben, and a man Årne, and lives in a neighbouring village called Varhaug.

Enough of this jabber.

I am going to watch “Ellen” episodes now. Yesterday while watching an episode I laughed until my stomach hurt. Felt a bit silly, sitting here alone roaring laughing like a lunatic. But it was truly hilarious!!!!

Kisses, besos, kyss and all those things – Monsoon -

3 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

it's always hard meeting with an ex. i'm glad you got through it. :)

Mauro C. said...

Hi there!

Can you help me to promote this challenge?

I’m trying to post 1 Million Love Messages from All around The World in my Blog.

Readers write and dedicate the message to someone special, send it by e-mail, and I post it in 1 Million Love Messages

It’s a big challenge, I know.
But I believe that everybody has something to say to someone special.

I’ll wait for your visit and for your messages.
Thanks for your attention and compliments from Portugal.

Anonymous said...

Hei sweetie!

Thanks for reminding me! I just wish to say that I think you would be a brilliant lecturer, if you had the opportunity. The problem with teaching is that brilliance is wasted on so many poor cretins out there. I loved teaching at my former job, but no it seems pointless and such an uphill struggle (nice idiom by the way)

I LOVE YOUR BLOG, by the way. Check it every day! it's so well written; sometimes funny, sometimes a bit obsessive (BOB) but still; a true and hearwarm reflection of you and your personality. Keep it up!

Excellent that your Grandpa is getting better, I am horrified at the hospital hotel rates...

Did I mention that I hate my job....

Love Irony