Thursday, August 03, 2006

*oh sigh*

I have nothing to say basically. Today has been one of those days that are mercilessly filled with one thing: BOB!! (God! I think he has taken a seat in my soul and mind... sooo gorgeous...)

Maybe later I'll be able to write something more interesting... It's worth the effort....

But before I forget: THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS for your birthday wishes, both in here, by mail, by SMS and by phone. Meant the world to me! I had a good day. Hege came with cake and a lovely present. Agnete came in the evening. I enjoyed myself. I have so many friends, both old and new, whom I adore and treasure. Even though I am not always able to convey my gratitude; I love you!!

Bye for now....

7 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

i'm glad you had a wonderful birthday! :) knowing that makes me have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Of course we love you! You're the best! Irony

Anonymous said...

Sigh no more, ladies sigh no more. Men are inconstant ever. One foot on land, and one on shore. To one thing constant never. ("Much Ado About Nothing" according to my memory) Irony

Laura said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday...

How are you? I hope you're very fine and everything is perfect there.

Bye for now.

Have a nice day!

Laura

avergonzada said...

Hey, thanks for visiting. And, as I see by your blog, happy belated birthday. Leos rule!

Laura said...

Hi Eilen

I just want you to know that you can find my blog here from now:

www.soltantoilmiomondo.blogspot.com


Are you fine? :)

Bye! Laura

Anonymous said...

Hello dear!
Utrolig kjekt å se så mye til deg som i sommer! Håper ikke det blir lenge til neste gang!
Klem Agnete