I am going to the University tomorrow to register. I am scared stiff, and more...
Trying to focus on the things a certain someone brought out in me, because they did me well!Why can't I see it for myself? Why am I unable to find good things about me, why can't I see my strengths, my intelligence, my value, and other positive traits which I possess? I must be fucking blind...
Sometimes I am able to, but I wish I was able to all the time. That'd be grand!!
Please think of me, on this stressing day in my life. Negativity eats me, but one part of me is fighting it, and thinking it'll be alright. In fact; more than alright too. Fabulous!
Wonder what it is like to be a cow? *lol* Their lives are simple and uncomplicated... eating, sleeping, being milked, and standing around looking rather funny... However; although simplicity is part of their lifestyle, they lack the ability to fall in love, and to really love. Even though it is horrendously gruesome to love someone unattainable, I wouldn't want to be without that feeling either...
.9.jpg)
Monsoon :-)
3 comments:
Good Luck with registering! Nervous is good. It shows you care. :) You're awesome.
Hey Monsoon,
Good luck tomorrow girl! Try not to think negatively, ir causes too much stress! You are very intelligent and seem quite perceptive...Both good qualities! Everything will be ok!
I grew up being called stupid all the time - it's taken me a long long long time to overcome that damage to my self-confidence and sense of self-worth. But I overcame it because deep down inside I *knew* I was smart, intelligent and a good person, no matter what my parents said. So dig deep within yourself - have faith that you have what it takes - and you will! :-) cheers! *lynne*
Post a Comment