Saturday, August 12, 2006

What goes here? Hmmm...

Some good news in the case of my grandda. He is going to Bergen coming Monday to have surgery, and we’re all hoping it will go well. Cross fingers and toes, and pray. What more can we do? Life keeps on going no matter what happens around us, so you just have to go with it.

Nearly choked on the Chinese dinner when a text message ticked in from my ex yesterday. Inger Marie only wondered if I wanted to buy her used books from Univ. Of course I did! I asked her that in two different mails I sent her, to which she never replied. She is starting her 2nd year at the same study as I am starting now… One strange lady sometimes that one…

My Chinese-take-away-partner is back from her holidays, so we had Chinese yesterday. Divine! We spent almost the entire day together. It was a good day. Hege came at around 7 as well. We had a good laugh the three of us. I sinned big time… Had onion rings in the evening. Bad girl! But holy mother of God I love them. Dipped in garlic dressing, yum, yum, yum. What’s not so yummy today is my breath. After eating garlic I could kill with my breath. I am certain that flowers will shrivel up and die if I breathe at them. Not good! But then; it doesn’t really matter. I have no partner who can complain. Sadly, there isn’t as much as a tongue in sight… *lol* Joking… Or am I? It would be nice to kiss. I like kissing, I like it a lot. But I can’t go around kissing just about anyone. No. I don’t kiss unless I am in love… And right now, the one I want more than anything is totally unavailable. (to which all of you think: Oh really, gee we haven’t noticed…)

My poor friend Eva has a really bad back problem. She can hardly get up from the sofa, and it takes her forever to walk a few metres. Ah! I just asked her did she need any help… I hope she gets some sorely needed treatment very soon. Get well sweetie!

I can’t believe that in two days I am a student at the University. Jaysis!! Scary stuff! But I will try to focus and be that person I want to be; a hard-working student who believes in her own abilities, and intelligence. Not always easy to do just that though, I’ve experienced…

With this next picture I don’t mean to offend anyone, but I found it a bit amusing. I think it should say Hollywood, not USA, because it’s in Hollywood this is at its worst… But I guess this tells a lot of the truth too. But not only in the USA. It's like this all over the place where there is pressure to look and behave a certain way to be accepted... Don't particularly like that, nooo...















Have a good weekend everybody. I'll try to have one myself. Trying not to dread Monday too much.

By the way; I am sad Vegar isn't going to Uni... He is going to attend the school we just went to, one more year. Working and studying. It would be great for meeting each other if he was going to Uni as well, but hopefully we'll meet other places. He is a great guy!

Monsoon :-)

7 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

I'm glad you're having a good weekend too!

that mona lisa picture is hilarious and very true.

Laura said...

Thanks Eilen! You're very kind and nice, as always.

Have a nice day, my friend!

I wait for your e-mail.

Beso!

Andy said...

Hi Monsoon... Hope that everything goes well for your Grandpa, give him my best wishes.

Love the Mona Lisa lol .. I think your right it should have said Hollywood. Oh yeah Chinese food is so Yummy.. I kinda like Indian food also, especially a good hot Curry!! Just the morning after I don't like lol... Keep Well Monsoon and don't do anything that I wouldn't do ;-)) lol
...... Oh yes if you go to the Rogues Galleries on my Webby and go to the Section Managers page you will see a photo of me there on the top right corner... Please feel free to e-mail me anytime you wish.

Vans said...

Hi Monsoon,

Hope all goes well with your Grandda.

Mona lisa, Mona lisa...How funny and true. It's so sad that woman in America feel the need to look like that. Blah!

Chinese food rocks! I think I shall head to the Chinese buffet tomorrow..you've got me craving it!

Peace, love, and good happiness stuff...

أُكتب بالرصاص said...

hahaha


i luaght very much wallah

good done

NINANINA said...

that mona lisa pic is hilarious.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

:) that's funny !