Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bombay mix darling

Walked past the building where I used to meet Bob today. I nearly walked straight into a lamp post as my eyes were permanently glued to the building. God, I am so stupid. One part of me really wants to see him, needless to say. But I also know that if so should happen it would set me back process wise… And by process I mean the “forget him process” (as if!)

Had slightly better day at Uni today, and I actually socialized with more than one person. I am exaggerating my own anti-social tendency here, bare that in mind.
Had three classes with the subject “social work understanding”, which fit well in with the book we’re supposed to have read for tomorrow’s lecture: Understanding social work, by Thompson. Yes, it is in English, but that’s fine. There are a few foreign words I don’t understand, but hey, words like that are just as in understandable in Norwegian anyway. I am fully able to grasp the essence and the most important points nevertheless.

Guess who had to grab a taxi from town to Uni today. Yes, you guessed correctly; ME!
The bleedin train was 35 unbelievable minutes late, so mum drove me to Nærbø. There is a train to Stavanger every 30 minutes from there, while from here; one within the hour. I would have been very late had I not gotten that taxi.

I have been a bit down lately, but today it has started to improve. It’s been stressing and horrible. Have written tons of poems, but all of them are too far out and personal to post. Don’t want people to misunderstand, as I had a case of that happening earlier this year. People and friends thought I was suicidal. I am so not. Although dramatic in my descriptions and ways of writing; that is just how I feel inside. I am merely trying to convey the state I am in. Not wanting to cause anyone to become concerned. But when I am writing I am totally in the writing.
I become part of the words, and in that causing a written text to become puffed up by my strong, honest, and flamboyant ways. But then, I am writing for myself, not to please others, to help me deal with my emotional “deviance”. So there!

I had to post this hilarious picture of me. Look at my eyes. Where the heck am I looking? *lol* My eyes go in different directions…



So people, be good, be naughty, be what ever you want to be, as long as you're good to others.
Monsoon ;-)

5 comments:

Martha-Anne said...

i need to know the background on the bob story, that is if you want to share it. can you email me the whole story? i'm confused! my email is on my blog. :)

Voelho said...

hi, the voelho you visit again to see the news.

NINANINA said...

I like that picture of you! you are light enbough to go platinum blond and it would be low maintainance cos your hair is short... I'd LOVE to color my hair platinum but afraid it will dry out my longer locks.
I laugh when I read your stories, you use the english slang like bleedin'/ bloody etc. I still use it although I lived in the UK over 30 yrs ago :)
nina

Monsoon said...

Martha: Ok you live in Canada, so I might take you up on that.

Voelho: Yeah always lots of news here, eeeh.... not exciting news maybe. But I can't see that you have a blog...

Ninanina: You like that picture? Hmm... well I think it looks hysterical! I don't really want to go platinum, although I used to be in my younger days. I like it the way it is now, as I think platinum often comes out looking kinda "fake". The whole hair has one colour, and in reality no hair has that. Hey! I think your hair has a beautiful colour now. Really nice, honest to God!

Andy said...

Hmmmmm just love the eyes ;-) Very tempting ;-))