I am too tired to be able to write anything sensible at all. I would most probably just go on about Bob, so I might as well shut my gobshite!
But I can tell you this: It was absolutely fecking great to see Stina today. After our lectures at school we met up, took the bus to town and went home to her flat. I really enjoyed being with her, and it did wonders to me. Waiting for the train in Stavanger, to take me home, Janne came. So I had great company on the train too. I am going to Janne's on Saturday. She is terrific!
Came home at nine, ate some, and I have written threee poems as well. Now, however, I am gong to play Tetris, which I rule at! *lol*
Monsoon
4 comments:
my oh my, i haven't played Tetris in a long time. I'll have to start again soon. I love it. My mother is addicted! So funny!
Hi, the voelho you visit!! Expensive this blog is nice!!
When are you going to publish those poems? rekner med det kommer på "LØK"-bloggen
Eva
Martha: I totally love Tetris. I haven't played it in ages either, but then I found it on a CD and put it into my computer again.
Go sooo mad when idiot me managed to rease the "Highscore list", where I had scores from 1998... Argh! You msut have a go!
voelho: thanks!
Eva: Tror ikke de diktene egner seg på trykk. Litt for mye av meg selv der, altfor mye sannhet og følelser. Skjønner? Ofte kan de misforstås, slik som det det andre ble tidliger i år. Men ja, om det kommer dikt så kommer det i jeg er en løk. Skrev ett nå nettopp, og det legger jeg kanskje ut.
Nuskelusk hihi...
Post a Comment